From Hashcode via XDA:
I am just relaying a message. I have been granted permission by Hashcode to help post where needed, and show support. Hashcode is available at the forums of XDA.. Support him && Check it out** [UPDATE 11/16] = Minor update adding Droid3Bootstrap / RomManager support for installs. You DO NOT need Safestrap to install CM7 now. Any Bootstrap will work.
[UPDATE 11/10] = Better audio (still debugging why volume will occassionally fall back down -- if it does go into settings -> sound -> volume and drag the media slider up -- will reset it), fixed bluetooth -- 2nd ota patch .zip for 5.7.894 OTA users
It's an OMAP4 optimized AOSP build using CyanogenMod sources. I used some of the published Moto Source (9/18) where I felt it was appropriate to get the low level services running. You will not see any Blur files in this build.
If you're running the 5.7.894 OTA, you will also want to apply a 2nd .zip afterward to update the few stock binaries that are in the build. It's under the .zip download links.
For the most up-to-date information / builds check my blog: http://hash-of-codes.blogspot.com
What is working in this build:
Feel free to flash gapps and test away.
- Phone dial and recieve calls (10/18)
- SD Cards
- Audio is getting better
- 3G data
- lots I can't list
See 2nd post.
What isn't working:
- Camera app doesn't soft reset the phone anymore, but it isn't working yet either.
- Phone app FC's on the boot. Just close the notification and it'll restart 3G immediately.
- Audio is very funky atm. It's getting better. If you lose volume, try opening Setting -> Sound -> Volume and drag the "media" slider down and then back up.
- I reviewed some changes submitted by XDA's coreless88 and for the moment I'm just not comfortable putting them in the main build. They would default the phone to GSM/WCDMA. I WILL absolutely get the native support for both GSM and CDMA working as this build matures. It just may take a while. If you really want a GSM variant of this build let me know and I'll reproduce a version with his build.prop changes. For me personally, this can't be a daily driver till the audio issues are fixed.