Okay so I've lurked around a few threads and came across multiple apps and suggestions to what to download after rooting. New to rooting too but I've looked up a bit before doing any risky action so far.
Currently I have:
1. Titanium backup pro which has all system data and apps backed up and all user apps moved to my SD card.
2. I have ROM Manager and flashed clockworkmod recovery into my phone.
3. I also have Droid 3 Recovery Bootstrap.
I would like this theme : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...XJrZ2luZ2VyIl0.
1. Do I need to partition my sd card? Will my stuff be safe since I backed everything up in titanium backup?
2. Since my desired theme is in the android app store, is it cutting a few steps to flash the ROM? (points to my 3rd question)
3. For any other Roms, would I have to download them normally via computer and then drag them into my SD card for Rom Manager to find/install? Or could I download them from the droids forum app?
If i'm missing any other steps or if im doing something wrong, feel free to correct me. Sorry if my answers can be found in another post, or you've seen these questions 5billion times. I'd just thought its better/safe to make a post and ask than to be sorry and mess up my phone right? thanks for any help