(1) I had root on a stock Droid 3.
(2) I factory reset.
(3) I installed ROM Manager and flashed CWM (didn't do me a lot of good, because I didn't have root anymore).
(4) I rooted using the One-Click method. ([ROOT/UNROOT] Droid 3 root instructions (One Click added for Windows/ Linux/ OSX) - Droid 3 - RootzWiki)
(5) I installed Koush's Droid 3 Bootstrap Recovery and CWM via ROM Manager.
(6) I copied the SD4.5 zip to my sdcard, manually booted into CWM Recovery and installed.
(7) I rebooted after the installation successfully completed.
(8) I have a flashing Dual Core Moto logo, and nothing else.
(9) I tried booting into recovery, and I get the stock Android Recovery screen, not the CWM screen.
What do I do? I'm not an Android dev, but I know my way around OOP. I've used Cyanogen before on a previous phone; I was going to do Steel Droid on this one since there's an official release of SD for the Droid 3 and not for CM. I'm open to any suggestions, and I don't particularly care what ROM I use so long as I don't have to use MotoCrapWare (tm) by the time I'm done.