I've been experiencing some problem after the update. I'm not sure if the update fully took or something?
Starting off, I unrooted and restored using 1 step. I then tried updating, after 3-4 tries, it finally updated. I tried rerooting and it couldn't push su. Tried a couple more time and nothing. I finally got root through command prompt pushing su. I tried getting busybox but the it said I didn't have anymore free space. Then I checked titanium and it came with busybox. Now for some problems that I've been experiencing.
1. My camera won't initialize, doesn't matter whether I use the stock camera, camera 360, or Fxcamera.
2. Tesla FC for some reason
3. Just noticed my Wifi disconnects and reconnects and so on.
4. I have no media sound. Even though I have the media volume full blast. Nevermind, I just did a battery pull and fixed it...
5. GPS isn't working either.
6. Drocap2 takes SS but, when I try go to the page of thumbnails, there aren't any SS that I just took.
I am new to droids and doing all the in depth stuff, so is there anyway I can't just (putting it in computer terms) reformat my phone and re-install the update. Or just try to fix my phone as is. Step by Step would be excellent!