DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How to remove Superuser icon after 2.3.20 update

  1. Droid
    gottaDROID's Avatar
    Member #
    35981
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, OH
    Posts
    72
    Phone
    RAZR
    #1

    How to remove Superuser icon after 2.3.20 update

    I apologize if this has been discused but couldn't find any info on it. After i installed the 2.3.20 update(OTA) obvisiously it removed my root access. I don't really care to reroot my droid 2, i just want the superuser icon removed from my system. I have tried a factory/data reset but it is still there. Thanks for any help!
  2. Master Droid
    ClumsyNinja21's Avatar
    Member #
    78162
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    743
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    @clumsyninja21
    Phone
    Droid, DX, DX2, D3, Charge
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #2
    Sorry. I don't have a d2 but anytime I see a Chicago sports logo I have to show my support. Go Bears!

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. Master Droid
    droidman101's Avatar
    Member #
    40871
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    711
    Phone
    DROID
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gottaDROID View Post
    I apologize if this has been discused but couldn't find any info on it. After i installed the 2.3.20 update(OTA) obvisiously it removed my root access. I don't really care to reroot my droid 2, i just want the superuser icon removed from my system. I have tried a factory/data reset but it is still there. Thanks for any help!
    youll need to root again and then remove the su access, because superuser wasnt deleted when the update came :/
  4. Droid
    gottaDROID's Avatar
    Member #
    35981
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, OH
    Posts
    72
    Phone
    RAZR
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ClumsyNinja21 View Post
    Sorry. I don't have a d2 but anytime I see a Chicago sports logo I have to show my support. Go Bears!

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    Cool! Da Bears!
    Quote Originally Posted by droidman101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gottaDROID View Post
    I apologize if this has been discused but couldn't find any info on it. After i installed the 2.3.20 update(OTA) obvisiously it removed my root access. I don't really care to reroot my droid 2, i just want the superuser icon removed from my system. I have tried a factory/data reset but it is still there. Thanks for any help!
    youll need to root again and then remove the su access, because superuser wasnt deleted when the update came :/
    Thanks for a quick response! Will give it a go soon. Thanks again!
  5. Master Droid
    Canadroid's Avatar
    Member #
    120276
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    276
    Phone
    Moto D2
    #5

    youll need to root again and then remove the su access, because superuser wasnt deleted when the update came :/
    Thanks for a quick response! Will give it a go soon. Thanks again!
    Heck, you may as well just root it again then, eh?

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. superuser icon
    By Litrekid in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:47 AM
  2. How to Remove Superuser.apk?
    By fizik in forum Droid X Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 03:27 AM
  3. anyway to hide superuser permissions icon?
    By boristhebladexx in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:05 AM
  4. superuser icon...
    By droidism in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 08:19 PM
  5. [Themed App] Superuser Icon
    By RinTinTigger in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:25 AM

Search tags for this page

delete superuser icon

,
hide superuser icon
,

how to delete superuser

,

how to delete superuser icon

,
how to remove superuser android
,
how to remove superuser from android
,

how to remove superuser icon

,
remove superuser android
,

remove superuser icon

,

uninstall superuser android

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+