Thanks in advance for any insight and help you can provide....
Just received Droid 2 in the mail today. completed the steps to set up corporate email. Received the first synch within an hour or so of activating the phone. I thought I was off and running but....
1) Still can't send any emails via corporate account
2) synch turns off after inactivity (removed and reinstalled but I sure don't want to have to do that every day and obviously need a reliable email stream). I have push turned on and synch set to 15 minutes.
3) No calendar events have populated
4) Can't associate Outlook calendar to calendar widget (so I just deleted the widget because it was super annoying to have it not work right)
5) Facebook sucks....receiving status updates but not receiving notifications when people PM or write on my wall
In searching the forums I think the solution for Outlook is to download Touchdown - is that correct?
For facebook, should I just use m.facebook.com instead of trying to use the Droid app?
My BIG problem that I haven't been able to find a resolution for is this:
If I receive a text, MMS, IM, email, or VM notification while on a call, the phone beeps very loudly then drops the call! My BB had an option to disable notification while on a call but I can't seem to find that option on the Droid 2.
I'd appreciate a sanity check on the Touchdown and FB resoltions and would be eternally grateful for a suggestion on the dropped call issue.
I want to love my Droid 2, I really do...please help!!