I have had my Droid 2 for about a month and a half. After some initial problems getting my work email set up, it has been working flawlessly ever since. Yesterday, my status bar indicated I had new email on that account, so I tried to see what it was. There was nothing there. All of my old email is gone, there is nothing new and all of my calendar entries are gone. When the phone tries to sync with that account, it takes a very long time and then says there are no messages. In the past, when there have been connection problems with that account, I have gotten an orange triangle with an exclamation point inside, indicating the connection problem. I am not getting that now.
I tried sending a test email from my work account (on my phone) to my home account. The message went through, but I when I checked the sent messages on my phone for my work account, there was nothing there. I checked the webmail for my work account and everything is there, so it's not a problem on the server end. I can't figure out what happened or how to fix it. I have not changed anything.
The work email is Outlook 2007, which is hosted by a third-party company.