New to forum. Posting this in an effort to find a solution for this issue. Just got the Droid 2 (up from my Droid 1) yesterday. All emails in my POP accounts show the same date of Dec 31, 1969. Very annoying. Below are my facts and things that i have tried to no avail. Anyone have a suggestion please post or email me , I love the phone otherwise.
THINGS I HAVE TRIED but did NOT work:
- Verzizon Level 2 tech. They are aware of the issue (even though level 1 is not) but do not have a fix.
- Motorola basically same answer they suggested I change my phone, did that today. As soon as I put in my Pop email accounts, Dec 31, 1969 on every single one.
- Local Verizon store. They are aware but do not know of a fix. Interestingly they said they have seen this on other phones than Droid.
- Changed to new phone
- Hard reset
- Changing time & time to AUTO and back on again.
- Recreated POP accounts
- Set email Delivery to DATA PUSH
Any comments or suggestions please post. Thanks
- Gmail account is fine seems only to be an issue with POP account email Headers.
- Text messaging, calendar and all other dated items are not affected, just pop email it seems.