DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Need help.... please

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2

Need help.... please

Ok so im running the gingerbread leak on my phone and I love it. A few days ago though I installed the cry ( tv off ) animation and it worked but my lockscreen is messed up now and so is alot of system text. Please help im clueless. Also, I can't factory reset or reinstall a rom because I don't want to lose my flash. ( even though I hate cricket ) here's a few examples of my issues.

Sent from my rooted, overclocked, DROID2.. like a boss..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help.... please-uploadfromtaptalk1319825039165.jpg   Need help.... please-uploadfromtaptalk1319825069041.jpg   Need help.... please-uploadfromtaptalk1319825093140.jpg   Need help.... please-uploadfromtaptalk1319825118028.jpg  
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Ohhh dang, not sure what to say about that... except that I recently upgraded to the official GB and my phone runs better than ever. I held out for a while, and getting everything all back in order was a pain in the behind, but if you use Titanium to back everything up said pain in the behind is a lot less severe.
    I am the Droid Pirate Roberts.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Yeah but the issue is I need to keep my phone flashed to cricket :/

Sent from my rooted, overclocked, DROID2.. like a boss

Links