D2G, Fission 2.4.2.
I noticed today after taking a few pictures, that they are the only pictures on my phone. This is quite odd, because I should have a good month worth of them. I also noticed my videos are gone, too.
I have absolutely no explanation for how this could have happened. It would have been in the last 48 hours. Here are some things I did on my phone recently:
- Installed "Lookout".
- Installed "Read It Later".
- Deleted a very large folder using the stock file explorer. The folder was full of mp3s and was about 2GB. (I only told it to delete one folder, but since the folder was named "Josh" and my photos were in "images" they'd have been next to eachother; I thought this might have been the start of solving the mystery until I saw the "videos" folder was also gone.
- installed all Motorola 4.8.0 drivers on both my W7 PC and my Vista laptop. Tested some functionalities in the process (entering adb interface, checking usb tethering, checking mass storage)
- after installing drivers properly, since my phone and PC were now communicating properly, used RadioComm to tweak the GSM radio.
- Attempted a large, 500MB Titanium Backup sent to Dropbox a few times. It kept failing so I gave up.
Other than the basic emailing, web browsing, games, sms, that's all I've done. Does any of this activity point to why this might have happened? And what might I be able to do about this? It's only one month but it's the 12th month of my little girl's life and there were lots of valuable photos and videos on there.