DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unbricking droid 2, error 1337 510b please help!!!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Unhappy Unbricking droid 2, error 1337 510b please help!!!

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and am super greatfull for anyhelp i can recieve.

My droid 2( a955) was bricked when i was trying to install lyberty and then apex, the first didnt work and later apex didnt work.

after that it would not boot normally and was stuck in my clockwors recovery menue.( i rooted with doroot)

i accidently wipped cache particion and delvic cache, and then made a nadroid back up of that state( i know, im an idiot i was panacking)

now i am trying to unbrick with RSD lite 4.9 and sbf file 2.3.20 but everytime it starts and then 5 min later it stops at sending RAM download for bootloader and on my droid says critical error 1337 510b

please help!!! do i have the wrong rsd lite? do i need to patch a file somewear? do i have the wrong sbf? im stuck and am afraid it

by the way it does go itno clockwork recovery if i hold the x button and power. Im sorrry if this has been posted already, i found one similar but didnt adress this at all , thankyou

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    I had a similar problem many months back. It turned out that I had a corrupt download of the RAR file. I deleted the original and re downloaded it and it worked fine.
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    I would tend to agree here with Chrstdvd. You can follow the links in my sig to find a good version for you to SBF with.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Definitely good advice. Redownload rsd lite 4.9, the latest drivers and full sbf file. It should totally work. Good luck!

Sent from my Liberated DROID2. Support team Liberty!
    Ldopa
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thank you for the advice i am currently downloading the sbf files for that link

what is the difrence between odexed deodex or should i just get the full sbf? i think ill try all of em

although i dont know what the latest drivers are

I had moto helper 2.0.40_driver_4.9.0

again thankyou for ur time i hope it works
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by antimatter View Post
    Thank you for the advice i am currently downloading the sbf files for that link

what is the difrence between odexed deodex or should i just get the full sbf? i think ill try all of em

although i dont know what the latest drivers are

I had moto helper 2.0.40_driver_4.9.0

again thankyou for ur time i hope it works
    You want the full sbf and those drivers are the ones I used although there may be later ones now. Try it. My phone shows up as s flash and connected so don't worry if your exact phone model doesn't pop up
    Oh yeah and the only thing I know about odexed and deodexed is that you need deodexed to flash themes. You want the full one though

Ldopa
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2 version 2.3.2
    http://db.tt/7Sq4K6z
    This is the sbf I use for my D2

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    i downloaded the drivers and the full a955 sbf again and i get the same error, and the rsd lite says faile to tload ram to bootloder.

I just downloaded instaling SPrecovery_ES81.sbf so i can isntall saphire from the sd. (following that viedeo tutorial)

It actually went through and changed my recovery menue from clockwork to sp recovery.

but when i continue with instruction and install from sd it says file_getprpp: failed to sat "/system/build.prop" no such file or directory (status 7) instalation aborted

could it be that the ram loader cant get through cuz my kernel is messed up somehow?
  10. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2
    You said you can get into clockwork recovery? I think you mean stock recovery cause you were talking about holding x. I'm not sure what the issue is. Are you on a older computer? I know when I did it on my old laptop it failed but when I did it on my friends newer pc, it worked. What are you using? Windows xp? 7? I don't think it's a kernel issue, but I'm not entirely sure.

Ldopa
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    You said you can get into clockwork recovery? I think you mean stock recovery cause you were talking about holding x. I'm not sure what the issue is. Are you on a older computer? I know when I did it on my old laptop it failed but when I did it on my friends newer pc, it worked. What are you using? Windows xp? 7? I don't think it's a kernel issue, but I'm not entirely sure.

i said clockwork recovery because that what i had installed before it got bricked, so i guess clockwork recovery would be my stock recovery, but since i try doing the sbf flash with sprecovery (to then install saphire from the sd)file an hour ago my clockwork recovery changed for sp recovery mode, which i acces it like the stock, prssing the x

well i have an old computer vaio vgc-rb30 but i have windows 7 installed

I keep gett error 1337 510b and gets stuck loading ram dowwnloader for bootloded with the all sbf files i have found 2.3.2 and droid2_x6_2.2.20_shadow

and the only one that will go through and actually alter anything is the SPrecovery_ES81.sbf patched by sirphychose to install saphire from the sd but i get error status 7 when doing that.

i will try to do it on my freinds computer though, thanks a lot for the suggestion B)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links