I ordered my Droid 2 online the day they first came out. It has been nothing but problems ever since. Please help me make lemonade out of my lemon!
Here are my issues (I started keeping a log after the first couple of months):
1. Email: recurring issue with "failure to send" emails that stay in outbox forever. Occasionally, I get a warning that the email didn't send but what good is that warning if there is nothing you can do about. The outbox shows the unsent email but my only option is to delete and there is no way to resend it.
2. Ringtone just mysterious changed to a new tone all on its own.
3. Google Calendar issues: events mysteriously appear and disappear at will.
4. Poor battery life....complete drainage after 10 to 12 hours.(I have learned to live with this...now keep bluetooth and wi-fi off most of the time.)
5. Stopped syncing emails until reboot.
6. From “Recent” Call list...when I select a person to recall...phone will dial a totally different number!!!
7. When I send a TXT message, it will immdediately display the previous recipient and not the preson I just sent the txt to. Ongoing 1/30
8. Would not call out to any number until reboot. 1/22
9. While using google maps, phone locked up completely until reboot. 1/29
10. Had to turn off “Show Suggestions” on Device Keyboard menu because the cursor was hidden by the suggestions and I couldn't see what I was typing. Wouldn't even let me scroll down to the cursor. ARGH!
11. Reply email lost/deleted when keyboard is opened.
12. Occasionally, it will not play .mp3 files and have to reboot.
Do I have a lemon or what? Thanks!