GScript Lite also missing commands for me
I am having the same problem with GScript Lite missing all but three commands
The only three commands I have are:
I searched the forums and tried fixing it with a terminal window as has been suggested elsewhere by squidly and others.
Here is what I tried.
1) Launch Terminal
2) Type "su" to go into superuser mode in terminal (which does give the # prompt and the pop-up notice that it switched into superuser mode
3) type "gscripts" and hit enter
4) After doing step 3 above I get the following response:
gscripts Not installed
1) Place gscripts.sqlite On The SDCard
2) Turn off USB storage
3) Rerun Script To Try Again
I am not sure where to get the file it is looking for nor I am sure exactly what it means by turn off USB storage (unmount the SD card?)
I know at one point I had all of the GScript commands there but I am not sure where they went. I recently had to reset my phone a couple of times (at squidly's suggesstion) to fix an unrelated Google Account sync issue. Everything has been working great since then and I finally have everything installed and reconfigured. I was just starting to look around and noticed when trying Gscript Lite that the commands are all gone now.
Please tell me there is a fix for this besides another reset as this happened after I did the last resets to fix another problem
Any help would be greatly appreciated