- Adjusted native task manager (based on Petes work with the D1)
- Added sysctl.conf mod (credit to Nenoled and Drod enable by G script or terminal sysctl -p)
- Added round battery meter with percentage display (credit to fabolous)
- Tweaked overclock voltages for better battery life.
- Also it has better all around battery life now, and more memory available.
- Backup contacts first to sdcard from your contacts app, you shouldn't have a problem but just in case.
- Install through clockwork or rom manger if coming from stock Squidly, there is no need to wipe unless you have issues,
- Wipe after if there is a problem.
- If coming from an Aosp rom (Gummyjar,Fission,Epic,Rubix,or UD) you must wipe first then install
- Make sure you have system and data mounted (it will say "unmount" if they are mounted)
- Choose the correct zip and install
- Reboot - it will take around 5 minutes on the boot animation for the first time
- At first, it may be laggy let it settle in it will come around.
- Remember to bootstrap after install.
- You can slow down or turn off transitions through Spareparts app by choosing window animations, and transition animations.
- Using gscripts to install transitions causes you to lose contacts and sync to facebook it is more dependable using terminal /scripts,also I will post .zip installable through clockworkto eliminate the issue. If the problem already happened you can wipe that will fix it also you can try clearing data on accounts/contacts storage /contacts data, and motorola services then reboot sign into gmail wait for it to sync then sign into fb/etc. If you get an error message you will need to wipe. Will post .zips in another thread.
- Update as of 1/2/11 10pm eastern it was updated transitions were removed from gscripts,and .zips were added to the sdcard at install;install them through clockwork mount system and data ,they are in the transitions.zips folder that is the best way.
- 2/16/11 updated new scripts and fixed blur calendar.
- All Current themes will work as well as 2.3.20 based themes.
http://www.mediafire.com/?epesq11xxuhyps6 - full blur
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6P9WMMLN -full blur (mirror)
http://www.mediafire.com/?w7atlvtx79axbl2 -stock Squidly
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QX7H8LXT -stock Squidly (mirror)
All my scripts are in terminal and also by Gscript now (thanks to Pinkventure for an awesome app).
If you do not get the all the scripts in gscripts,type gscripts in terminal to install them. The original download said install battery manager in gscripts it is backup manager its fixed now.It works just a minor annoyance.
ads -s -b - s show ads, b blocks them
adwlauncher -rm -ins - rm removes adwlauncher, ins installs it (make sure there is full blur/another launcher there before removing)
amazon -rm -ins - rm removes amazon mp3, ins installs it
apps2sd - installs all apps to the sdcard
battmanfix - fixes battery manager fc's (very common problem in everything)
blurhome -rm -ins - rm removes blur home, ins installs it(if removing please make sure this isn't your only launcher)
blurhomecal -rm -ins - rm removes blur calendar, ins installs blur calender and home
blursocialapps -rm -ins - rm removes blur social apps, ins installs them
bmanager -rm -ins - rm removes battery manager, ins installs it
browser -rm -ins - rm removes browser, ins installs it
busy - installs busybox (already installed but if you ere to update place in bin and run script)
calcu -rm -ins - rm removes calculator, ins installs it
cardock -rm -ins - rm removes cardock, ins installs it
carhome -rm -ins - rm removes car home, ins installs it
cpuinfo - show cpu specs
deskgoogle -rm -ins - rm removes desk clock google, ins installs it
email -rm -ins - rm removes email google, ins installs it
emailblur -rm -ins - rm removes emailblur, ins installs it
facebook -rm -ins - rm removes facebook, ins installs it (if it is in system/app)
fixperm - fixes permissions
fullblur - goes full blur (stock squidly at install)
genie -rm -ins - rm removes genie news and weather, ins installs it
godmode - allows editing of files /full permissions
googlecal - installs google calender(in stock squidly)
googlegall -rm -ins - installs google media gallery
gscripts - if you lose gscript data just run this script to restore it
hotspot -rm -ins - rm removes 3g hotspot, ins installs it
launcher2 -rm -ins - rm removes launcher 2, ins installs it
lwp -rm -ins - rm removes live wallpaper, ins installs it
mms -rm -ins - rm removes google mms, ins installs it (stock squidly)
mmsblur -rm -ins - rm removes blur mms and installs google mms, ins installs blur mms
office -rm -ins - rm removes quickoffice, ins installs it
overclock - in the overclock file a setscript.sh for your tweaking is there this will activate it
oc1.1 - overclock to 1.1ghz
oc1.2 - overclock to 1.2 ghz
oc1.3 - overclock to 1.3 ghz
oc1.4 - overclock to 1.4 ghz
oc1.42 - overclock to 1.42 ghz
ocbattsaver - stock mhz low voltage to save on battery
sound -d -e - d disable camera sounds, e enable them
spareparts -rm -ins - rm remove spareparts, ins installs it
stockd2wallpaper - installs stock d2 wallpaper(if changed during themeing)
stocksquidly - goes back to the way it was
switchboot - place new boot on sd run script
switchlwp - place ne live wallpaper on sd run script
switchmms - place nes mms on sd run script
switchmusic - place new music app on sd run script
swype -rm -ins - rm removes pro tips, ins installs it
sysctl -p - enables sysctl.conf mod (reboot will reset)
sys -ro -rw - rm removes swype ,ins installs it
tips -rm -ins - rm removes pro tips, ins installs it
twitter -rm -ins - rm removes twitter, ins installs it (is it is in system/app)
usb -e -d - d disables usb mass storage, e enables it
vvoicemail -rm -ins - rm removes visual voicemail, ins installs it
weawidget -rm -ins - rm removes weather widget, ins installs it
zipalign_apks - optimizes applications on your phone(already done on my rom but could be used on apps)
wipebattstat - wipes battery statistics
folding - changes to folding transition framework(will reboot)
flip - flipping transition(will reboot)
bounce - bounce transition(will reboot)
flipandfly - you get the message
flying - transition
stock - framework transition
Thanks to all the Devs hard work who I have followed over the years, and all the great D2 roms out there like Matt4542 bringing us AOSP, Fabolous who just brought in Apex, Team Defuse's Fission, Team Black Hat, and Kejar. Thanks to Roddie for re-writing this in english.
If you like what I do please donate here all of your kindness is greatly appreciated Happy New Year