This is based on 928/r3d I think i finally got the mash up to work...check it out. I put in themed apps as well and it should be flashable thru clockwork
no worries... there is life beyond droid.
now this is not my theme by any means, all credit goes to 928, r3d, and you for ur twist on the framework. I call it "Mashable" :-p
After doing lots of research, I decided to choose your rom for my d2. First off, very impressed. I didnt want to deal with trying many different types of roms and formatting my d2.
Is there a way for the gingerbread keyboard to stay the right size? It always reverts back to the tiny size after a reboot...then i have to do lcd density again and reboot again.
Thabk you for using my rom and yes the only way is changing the lcd density in the build.prop for the gingerbread keyboard.
JustJack it looks good id zipalign it for speed add in Vending.apk and the browser doesn't work. I see you included the flip I threw in the other day good job looks nice.
heres a QUICK rundown on getting blackmarket to work.....
1. download the attachment found below...unzip and move to ur sdcard
2. Remove the Vending.apk from ur /System /app folder using a root explorer (SuperManager Is free and availb in the market if u dont want to pay for root explorer )
3. bootstrap and install the Signed vending zip and reboot
4. once ur phone starts up go back and remove Vending.apk AGAIN (KEY STEP)
5. bootstrap again mount the system and data as if u were installing a theme, and install the BnBblackmarket2.2.7 zip and reboot and Viola!
Last edited by JustJack1235; 01-09-2011 at 11:02 AM.
That market is sexy, I've read about people having trouble with updating or downloading apps from the market when the drop down notification banner doesn't say verizon wireless, thanks for mentioning how to change.
Droid 2 on Squidly's
To get the black market to work uninstall market updates,install vending testkey227update.zip,then the BnBlackmarket.zip we all have the market update that is why it originally didn't work good job JuwtJack to zipalign easily do it from your phone copy the apks and put them into the zip using 7zip or similar.
Let me know if it all works now and if adw ex workd. Working on getting the vending.apk to work. And look like the pics. But for now if u follow my instructions above it should work.
Last edited by JustJack1235; 12-27-2010 at 12:10 PM.