DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All new Never before seen THEME

1. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer

All new Never before seen THEME

What does everyone want to see in a brand new theme?
    I going to be starting from scratch. This means all new images, logos,etc.
    Not just a theme copy and changed a little, but brand new.

Please post ideas!!!!!!!
    No idea is a bad idea, just need some info on what everyone likes and wants!!!

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid2Gobal

Talking

I would like a black and blue theme similar to the crimson angel theme but with blue instead of the red. But I know u want to do something completly diff so maybe ill just see if the color pngs can be changed. I am completly in the dark tho not sure if its that simple or what. But never the less a sick black and blue theme is what I would love to see...maybe with some inverted blue almost neon blue icons ... that would be unique... idk if its possible to changed the inverted colors to custom like that. We have a oreo angel for blak/white and crimson for black/red... Yea I know there's liberty blue theme but im not to fond of that.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    csclouse
    Phone
    Droid1, Droid X, Droid2 Global
    Quote Originally Posted by kcdub0184 View Post
    I would like a black and blue theme similar to the crimson angel theme but with blue instead of the red. But I know u want to do something completly diff so maybe ill just see if the color pngs can be changed. I am completly in the dark tho not sure if its that simple or what. But never the less a sick black and blue theme is what I would love to see...maybe with some inverted blue almost neon blue icons ... that would be unique... idk if its possible to changed the inverted colors to custom like that. We have a oreo angel for blak/white and crimson for black/red... Yea I know there's liberty blue theme but im not to fond of that.
    I can work on changing crimson angel to blue if u want. I'm working on another project so I could do it after this one.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid2Gobal

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clouse2013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kcdub0184 View Post
    I can work on changing crimson angel to blue if u want. I'm working on another project so I could do it after this one.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global
    Really? Yea that would be awsome. I love your theme setup and red and black is dope but would definatly be more then greatful if you could do so. And also thanks for the info in our prior themeing discussion ... that's kinda what I imagined. I have 7zip so ill pm you later bout that. Thanks brO in advance for changing it to blue just message me back no pressure I love the red so ill be rokn that until you change to blue for me. Ill be donatin for sure for both once my future X-wife brings my credit card home lol.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    I would like to see something based on Graphite a new unlock screen would be cool. I like the new unlock screen on the Droid 3. Check the leaked tutorials on the Home page.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    i would like to see a black and purple theme, because i havent found one for the d2g and i want it to match my wallpaper/widgets theme (black and purple, in case you didnt know )
  8. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    -Unlock screen
    -Graphite
    -Black and purple

keep the ideas coming!!! any image you would like to see.

rusty can you send be a screen shot of your widgets?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    alright, heres two screenshots of my theme, i dont have one shade of purple that i use, theres at least 2 or 3 different kinds of purple, i dont mind if its not the same shade so long as its close.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails All new Never before seen THEME-screenshot_1.png   All new Never before seen THEME-screenshot.png  
  10. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty815 View Post
    alright, heres two screenshots of my theme, i dont have one shade of purple that i use, theres at least 2 or 3 different kinds of purple, i dont mind if its not the same shade so long as its close.
    What all are you wanting to change?
    status bar
    clock
    text
    images
    etc or
    all the above?
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    DreadHeadsk8ter
    Phone
    (VZW) Samsung Galaxy S3
    i guess the icons in status bar and notification bar, phone and dialer...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links