DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 374

Thread: [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

  1. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #11
    Got it fixed, its uploading now. Was a problem with the 2.2.2 dialer, went back to 2.2.1.
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  2. Junior Droid
    tater0388's Avatar
    Member #
    151269
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21
    Twitter
    iiM2xCRAZYx
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #12
    Is the download link updated? Also do we have to sbf?

    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  3. Master Droid
    rusty815's Avatar
    Member #
    174569
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    355
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    #13
    alright, the fix worked, it installed correctly now its up and running, ill be testing it and looking for bugs, so far good job again 13th angel, another great rom.

    edit: it didnt sync my google apps, not a big problem for me, i have them backed up with titanium, but its just a minor inconvenience.

    edit 2: from my time using this, it seems a lot faster, i refrained from using your previous version because i didnt notice any speed improvement over my stock rooted rom with the bloatware all frozen, this time i actually do notice a speed difference, whatever changes you made, they worked.

    edit 3: just a little note, on the op, you mentioned that you replaced the blur launcher with launcher pro and adw, you also had the stock android launcher installed
    Last edited by rusty815; 05-13-2011 at 05:37 AM.
  4. Master Droid
    rusty815's Avatar
    Member #
    174569
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    355
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tater0388 View Post
    Is the download link updated? Also do we have to sbf?

    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
    yes it is, and if youre running anything with the romer tool i suggest you sbf, anything else a data wipe should suffice.
  5. Junior Droid
    tater0388's Avatar
    Member #
    151269
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21
    Twitter
    iiM2xCRAZYx
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty815 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tater0388 View Post
    Is the download link updated? Also do we have to sbf?

    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
    yes it is, and if youre running anything with the romer tool i suggest you sbf, anything else a data wipe should suffice.
    Awesome! I'm coming from the first beta! Thanks for the quick reply.

    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  6. Junior Droid
    zazabichi's Avatar
    Member #
    18880
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Twitter
    zazabichi
    Phone
    D2G White
    #16
    How to replace Launcherpro trial with the full version?
    I just tried to replace it in the system/app folder and the phone stucked on the Droid logo.
  7. Master Droid
    rusty815's Avatar
    Member #
    174569
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    355
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by zazabichi View Post
    How to replace Launcherpro trial with the full version?
    I just tried to replace it in the system/app folder and the phone stucked on the Droid logo.
    did you buy the full version? if so then you can just reactivate it from the app settings, or if you backed it up with titanium backup, you can simply restore it.
  8. Senior Droid
    jt1359's Avatar
    Member #
    164571
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    165
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #18
    So if I'm coming from v0.5, I can just install, no data/cache wipe?
  9. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty815 View Post
    alright, the fix worked, it installed correctly now its up and running, ill be testing it and looking for bugs, so far good job again 13th angel, another great rom.

    edit: it didnt sync my google apps, not a big problem for me, i have them backed up with titanium, but its just a minor inconvenience.

    edit 2: from my time using this, it seems a lot faster, i refrained from using your previous version because i didnt notice any speed improvement over my stock rooted rom with the bloatware all frozen, this time i actually do notice a speed difference, whatever changes you made, they worked.

    edit 3: just a little note, on the op, you mentioned that you replaced the blur launcher with launcher pro and adw, you also had the stock android launcher installed
    Not sure why it doesn't sync, I would assume something to do with the market. The odd thing is, if you restore with TI then go into the market then they're all listed as installed.

    Its using imoseyon's tweaks now, including his on demand govenor. If I can get the rest of it working correctly then it so be a little faster still.

    Yea, forgot to list that one. Ill edit it in when im home.

    @jt, you don't have to wipe if coming from .5

    Sent from an Angelic D2G
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  10. Senior Droid
    kickyindahead's Avatar
    Member #
    175004
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    243
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2G CM7, Tbolt bamfed out!
    #20
    ok .. i just woke up .. im downloading this now ... hopefully i dont screw something up with just one eye open ..

    Edit: ok .. works good bro .. oh and ps... bout time you change the damn build number!
    Last edited by kickyindahead; 05-13-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    "Of all the things I've lost... I miss my mind the most!" ~Ozzy Osbourne~

    THIS FORUM HAS NOW BEEN DUNDERSTRUCK!!!

    D2G: CM7 GB and sittin on the shelf for now.
    Tbolt: BAMF remix 1.8.6 themed by zhpilot ..


    Feeling generous... buy me a beer! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.5 5/5/2011
    By 13th angel in forum GET~R~DONE
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 02:18 AM
  2. Fenom and AngelROM issues?
    By patz2009 in forum Droid 2 Global Roms
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:49 AM
  3. [THEME Release]{WIP} Miui/Ginger Hybrid (ec01) 4.19.11 *alpha release
    By TAPOUT27 in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 09:08 AM
  4. (Release) Desire build 11 X1 release
    By jrummy16 in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 05:43 PM

Search tags for this page

13th angel rom
,

angel rom droid 2 global

,
angel rom for droid 2 global
,
angelrom
,
angelrom droid 2 global
,
angelrom v0.6.2
,
angelrom v0.7.5
,
droid 2 global angel
,

droid 2 global angel rom

,
droid 2 global angelrom
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+