The instructions below are fro, Fission website (http://www.teamdefuse.com/)
You must have root. You can download our 1 Click root HERE.
You must have Koush’s Bootstrap program for your device. Download from Market or check HERE.
- Open Droid 2
- Tap "Bootstrap Recovery"
- Tap “Allow” if asked to grant SU Persmission
- Tap “OK’ on “Success” screen
- Exit Droid 2 Bootstrapper
- Download Fission ROM Manager and place it on your SD Card
- Install the program by selecting it using Files or Astro File Manager application
- After installing the app, open it.
- Enable WiFi on your phone (helps in fast download of the ROM or other things).
- After the program opens, choose List Downloads in the bottom left corner.
- After the list is loaded, select the latest version of Fission by tapping it on the list.
- It will prompt if you want to download. Select yes.
- After it completes, the version you downloaded will have a check near it. Tap the selection again and it will prompt if you would like to add it to the install queue. Select yes.
- Now to install the new version, the install queue at the bottom of the screen is now enabled. Tap that. A new screen will show.
- Create a back-up by checking the option at the top of the screen.
- Tap the pull down (which says don’t wipe), it will will expland, choose wipe cache+data.
- Now, choose install at the bottom left corner. Your phone will reboot and begin the install process.
- After the install process is complete, the phone will reboot again.
You should be done now.... Keep playing with the Fission ROM manager cause it has some kool things in there like few themes and different (several) boot animations and some extra features...