ONLY LOAD THIS IF YOU ARE RUNNING THE NEW LEAK FROM P3DROID YESTERDAY! IF YOU ARE NOT, YOUR MEDIA WILL NOT WORK
Change Log from 1.5.2
- Updated base to 2.3.320
- Tweaks further updated
- Kernel tweaks. NO this is not a custom kernel, but I've found a way to tweak
- SMART CPU tweaks (credit to myself and JRummy)
What does this mean? You can adjust your OC and the Sampling Rate and Up Threshold will adjust to your cpu speed and voltage settings accordingly.
- Some blur removed (Clock widget, Weather Widget, News Widget, Photo Widget)
- Custom Transitions (credit to Myn)
- FINALLY compatible with setting OC at boot, it will no longer override my tweaks
Change Log from 1.0
- Updated to 2.2.1
- Tweaks tweaked
- Code cleaned up
- Bug fixes
- Home Screen Memory Fix (credit to Beesley)
- All apps optimized, zipaligned (since they were upgraded)
- Security measures to benefit myself, do not harm you nor the rom experience at all (Thanks to JRummy for the advice)
- Based off 2.3.15 (ota)
- Completely deodexed, zipaligned, optimized, not like everyone else says, I mean it when I say optimized!
- FULL Motorola Blur, get your social networking widgets and photo syncs!
- Custom speed/battery tweaks
- Internal task killer has been set a little more aggressive for better battery, stability, and speed
- Tweaks to sysctl.conf (Credit to myself and Pete)
- Market apps removed
- Wallpapers installed to SDCard instead of in launcher!
- Build.Prop mods (Credit to Beesley, edited by me)
- Certain System files replaced with LATEST 2.2.1 source build apps (Calculator, Gmail, etc.)
- Bloatware Removed
- LOTS of free space in system! Over 100 mb! I can't remember the exact amount, i'll edit it in when I load it back up
- Amazing Boot animations credit to WJD Designs!
- Optional undervolt, type lowvolt.sh to run it
Overclock Script! Credit to JRummy for the awesome script. To access, just run:
in terminal emulator, and follow instructions from there.
Auto boot strap on every FULL boot of the system. This is beta, and will be tweaked within the next few days
Nandroid Backup (Just in case you don't want to keep my rom or something goes wrong)
Install Zip From SDCard
The first boot will take a while, so be patient with it loading.
I am NOT responsible by any means for ANYTHING that may happen to your phone. Blame Motorola for locking the bootloader!
I'm a full time college student and a full time employee. If you like my work, please help me make my future in this possible by donating