PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION!!! Thank you
Want a review about the rom? Good indicator of if its your type or not? Check out the article that Blair at wjd designs wrote!
Droid X ROM Review, rubiX ROMs! Updated 11/01/2010 Droid X AOSP/Vanilla ROM! | Gizmo Ninja
I'd like to thank everyone that helped me and answered all my nonsense questions. AngDroid, Matt4542, BGill55, Wayne at WJD Designs, JsinLegacy, JRummy(especially) helped me a lot getting this ready, it wouldn't of been done without them!
Special Big thanks to Rainabba from Alldroid for helping me with this! He will be making something very big very possible very soon that will be incorporated into this rom the second I get it
**First 2.2.1 Droid X rom
Change Log from 1.6
- Added reboot option to power menu
- Security Features for my benefit
- Various code cleaning and fixing
- Couple of bug fixes
- Upgraded to 2.2.1 Drivers
- Framework better suits Generic (Lock screen tab placement, text placement)
- Tweaks tweaked
- More Blur removed than ever before
- Added 3G HotSpot app
- Home screen memory fix (credit to Beesley)
- App Widget Picker included (Credit to boombuler)
- Music Mod instead of Source Music app (Credit to Eliot Stocker)
- Added Car Home back since it was removed from market
This rom is smoother, faster, stronger than ever before. You all will NOT be disappointed.
- Made from my own base
- All apps Deodexed, Optimized, Zipaligned by Me
- De-Blurred COMPLETELY
- Build.Prop Tweaks (credit to Beesley)
- All AOSP apps compiled 11/10/2010
- ADW Launcher
- 3D Gallery
- WORKING PHONE INCOMING CALL SLIDERS! (Credit to me and AngDroid)
- Bloatware Removed
- 140+ MB Free in System at install!
- Certain Market apps removed (Download from market)
- Speed and Battery tweaks (Credit to me)
- Internal Memory Manager raised to give better stability, battery life, and performance.
- Syscontl.Conf tweaks (Credit to me/Pete)
- Zipalign Apks script. My original intent was to run this on boot, but it causes problems with certain themes, so RUN THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! type Zipalign_apks in terminal emulator to run (Credit to Pete)
- Updated BusyBox (Credit to JRummy)
- Various bug fixes from Fission 1.0/rubiX 0.5
- FaceBook now syncs to contacts! Sign in through FaceBook app!
- AMAZING NEW AND UPDATED Boot animation credit to WJD Designs!
- Battery percentage by the 10's, ACCURATE (images and fix credit to kejar31 since his coding rules and mine causes boot loops )
- Rounded corners in the status bar (Credit to Cyanogen team)
- Transparent Notification Pulldown
- Undervolt optional, to use my undervolt settings, run lowvolt.sh in terminal emulator
Overclock Script! Credit to JRummy for the awesome script. To access, just run:
in terminal emulator, and follow instructions from there.
Auto boot strap on every FULL boot of the system. This is beta, and will be tweaked within the next few days as I adjust and fix it, and will be uploaded either as 1.8.7 or a patch.
Move to root of SD Card
Reboot to Clockwork Recovery
Install Zip From SD Card
Please note, this has ZERO blur, except for settings, which isn't even blurry. Please do not ask me to add back in blur features, that's not the point of this rom, nor can I support ANY blur features that are not already in here.
Mirror: Thanks Matt 4542!!!
If you like my work, please consider clicking me to send me some red bulls