DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,093 of 1093

Thread: rubiX Focused 1.6

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I finally get a awesome ROM. Now I can't go into USB mode on phone. I connect usb cable to computer and it's like I did not even connect it. Anyone have this problem?
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksradio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalslacker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate0n3 View Post
    Well after awhile of running the rom I experienced my first random reboot.... I was texting and turn around to see the Rubix symbol on the screen... Hopefully this is a one time deal... Was anyone able to pinpoint what was causing reboots??
    i get a sudden reboot about once ever 3 days...
    been rocking rubix 1.0 then 1.6 for a while...
    it's annoying, but i'm sticking with it because i had to battery pull because of freezes on stock blur more frequently than that.

i guess my point of view is that computers/smart phones crash and need to be reset...
    at least with Android in general rebooting is fast compared to my old Blackberry
    I had experienced the random quick reboot only after running the cpu script. I had a reboot in the middle of sending a mms message and after that could not send anymore mms's...anyway i reloaded the rom and DID NOT run the cpu script and have had no reboots in two days so far...just my .02...
    I run into random reboots, at least once every two days but sometimes once a day. It's not a big deal to me, personally. Running 1.6 Focused.
    Last edited by Boiglenoight Darkstar; 12-01-2010 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Clarifying version
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @NatttyBee
    Phone
    Dev Razr HD, Dev Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by Boiglenoight Darkstar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksradio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalslacker View Post

i get a sudden reboot about once ever 3 days...
    been rocking rubix 1.0 then 1.6 for a while...
    it's annoying, but i'm sticking with it because i had to battery pull because of freezes on stock blur more frequently than that.

i guess my point of view is that computers/smart phones crash and need to be reset...
    at least with Android in general rebooting is fast compared to my old Blackberry
    I had experienced the random quick reboot only after running the cpu script. I had a reboot in the middle of sending a mms message and after that could not send anymore mms's...anyway i reloaded the rom and DID NOT run the cpu script and have had no reboots in two days so far...just my .02...
    I run into random reboots, at least once every two days but sometimes once a day. It's not a big deal to me, personally. Running 1.6 Focused.
    Try this: go in market and download the app" No Lock" and using that app, disable the lock-screen. After that, you shouldn't have random reboots...i believe Drod said something about them being caused by the system securities seeking Blur while phone is locked...using up system memory, so when it gets too low, it reboots to free up memory...or something along those lines...anyhow, someone suggested that app would help, and it did for me...

Sent from my DROIDX

Links