DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1093

Thread: rubiX Focused 1.6

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by drod2169 View Post
    Update guys, I think I pinpointed the HDMI fix, but it will be a week or two before I fix it.
    nice!

10 char
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    My voice commands will not enable. Anyone run into this? I tried to read randomly to see if it was already answered but this is kind of long now, LOL!
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoffman1260 View Post
    My voice commands will not enable. Anyone run into this? I tried to read randomly to see if it was already answered but this is kind of long now, LOL!
    Make sure google search, and voice search as installed from market.
    ---x---

--might find some interesting stuff, including misc. DroidX and Android stuff at my site: http://www.sephtin.com
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by sephtin View Post
    Yeah I got those but gettng wierd messages that my account is not enabled, yet this is the same account I used for stock and Chevy SSX and it worked on those.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Yeah I got those but gettng wierd messages that my account is not enabled, yet this is the same account I used for stock and Chevy SSX and it worked on those.
    might be a stupid question but did you go into settings, account and make sure your account is there and active
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Yes..trying the stock app was one of the first things I tried but it would just say sending and never do anything else.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Strange must be something wrong, I have no settings available to check. Maybe reboot or battery pull or both...
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksradio View Post
    Hi Everyone...

Been running Rubix focused 1.6 for about a week now and I really love it. I have no themes installed yet as I like to do things in small steps. I am having a problem that just started today in that I am completely unable to send a MMS message. Standard SMS is fine. I am using Handcent. Any suggestions?
    Weird, tested this tonight, I can send pics/etc. (MMS) fine via handcent. How are you sending that's not working? Can you provide steps to recreate?
    Yes...thus was a weird deal....here is what I think happened and maybe you can tell me if my theory is valid....it had been working fine up until I had one of those random reboots right when I pressed the send button....after that no more send for mms but I still could receive mms and send receive regular texts...I figured the random reboot corrupted something. This morning I tried my wifes blackberry just to see if it was network related but it sent to my phone just fine. So I tried wiping the cache and that didn't fix it so I just wipe data/cache and reinstalled the ROM and now it seems to be fine. The only thing I haven't done different today is run the cpu script. I noticed that the random reboots started occurring after I had done that but it was very infrequent. I used the ulv 100000, 800000, 500000, 350000 settings and I noticed a significant battery improvement but also started the reboots although it wouldn't do it but maybe once every two or three days so I just thought it was a glitch being that it is a known bug. But in thinking about it, before I ran the cpu script, I had never experienced it. So I may try a different setting and see what happens...im kinda new to all of this so I just try things in small steps.

9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Hi Everyone...

Been running Rubix focused 1.6 for about a week now and I really love it. I have no themes installed yet as I like to do things in small steps. I am having a problem that just started today in that I am completely unable to send a MMS message. Standard SMS is fine. I am using Handcent. Any suggestions?
    Weird, tested this tonight, I can send pics/etc. (MMS) fine via handcent. How are you sending that's not working? Can you provide steps to recreate?
    Yes...thus was a weird deal....here is what I think happened and maybe you can tell me if my theory is valid....it had been working fine up until I had one of those random reboots right when I pressed the send button....after that no more send for mms but I still could receive mms and send receive regular texts...I figured the random reboot corrupted something. This morning I tried my wifes blackberry just to see if it was network related but it sent to my phone just fine. So I tried wiping the cache and that didn't fix it so I just wipe data/cache and reinstalled the ROM and now it seems to be fine. The only thing I haven't done different today is run the cpu script. I noticed that the random reboots started occurring after I had done that but it was very infrequent. I used the ulv 100000, 800000, 500000, 350000 settings and I noticed a significant battery improvement but also started the reboots although it wouldn't do it but maybe once every two or three days so I just thought it was a glitch being that it is a known bug. But in thinking about it, before I ran the cpu script, I had never experienced it. So I may try a different setting and see what happens...im kinda new to all of this so I just try things in small steps.

That's the biggest side effect/risk of undervolting/overclocking, is stability.

Hmm, I would have guessed it was the app. Wonder had you gone into the app itself, and wiped data/cache, for both handcent, the stock mms, and ... anything else that was txt/mms related. :S But alas, we'll never know. Just glad things are working for you!!
    ---x---

--might find some interesting stuff, including misc. DroidX and Android stuff at my site: http://www.sephtin.com
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Strange must be something wrong, I have no settings available to check. Maybe reboot or battery pull or both...
    Usual cause of settings getting messed up is theme or mod.. ? Did you theme or otherwise mod recently, and if so, which one?
    ---x---

Links