DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1093

Thread: rubiX Focused 1.6

  1. Droid Ninja
    sephtin's Avatar
    Member #
    107313
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,807
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by mdowns989 View Post
    I just tried out the Fission 2.1 and I noticed 2 things.... the friends widget in launcher pro will not allow me to log into Facebook and my service keeps dropping to zero repeatedly.... am I just overlooking something here? Anyone else try this rom with same issues?


    rubiX Focused 1.6 & Modded Black Juice.
    Wrong thread?
    Did you try the fission thread?

    *edit, hmm, misread.
    No clue about LPP, but I don't have service troubles... Could always nandroid, and give it a try!

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    ---x---


    --might find some interesting stuff, including misc. DroidX and Android stuff at my site: http://www.sephtin.com
  2. Master Droid
    ScottyDsntKnow's Avatar
    Member #
    133080
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    391
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid X 2.2 Froyo Rooted
    Question, I know that the point of focused is to get rid of all the blur but the ONE thing keeping me from going focused is the lack of the awesome blur camera and the HDMI support. Is there a way I can add this in as the sole blur feature or is someone working on making the AOSP stuff able to output HDMI?

    Thanks
    -Bionic, Extended Battery, stock rooted JB, still going strong
    -D3 MavRom, backup phone

    -boost mobile Epic 4G 1.4GHZ Marcusant V3 R.I.P.
  3. Droid Ninja
    chkmate's Avatar
    Member #
    117958
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    2,242
    Phone
    Droid X
    I usually like to read everything before asking questions. But a 101 pages, are you kidding me?

    I'm still on the .03 Blurry (in sig.), any suggestions for me?

    I know everyone has their own bugs here and there, but is there any I should worry about before jumping?

    Thanks all!
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------


    <<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  4. Droid Ninja
    sephtin's Avatar
    Member #
    107313
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,807
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDsntKnow View Post
    Question, I know that the point of focused is to get rid of all the blur but the ONE thing keeping me from going focused is the lack of the awesome blur camera and the HDMI support. Is there a way I can add this in as the sole blur feature or is someone working on making the AOSP stuff able to output HDMI?

    Thanks
    @ScottyDsntKnow: How's Fiona?

    Crappy blur camera is available via Unofficial and Unsupported Patch here (compliments of the Fission team):
    http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/DX_Came...omFission).zip

    Noting of course, that the only features that the Blur camera has that the AOSP camera doesn't, are 6MP Wide Screen, Panorama Assist, and ... I think when recording video, control over which mics are being used. Pretty sure those are the only things missing from AOSP camera... :P

    HDMI isn't likely to work with Focused any time soon, due to the BLUR Framework requirements, which no longer exist in Focused. Perhaps it can be patched in, but not until someone figures out exactly which components are required to do so....
    ---x---


    --might find some interesting stuff, including misc. DroidX and Android stuff at my site: http://www.sephtin.com
  5. Droid Ninja
    sephtin's Avatar
    Member #
    107313
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,807
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by chkmate View Post
    I usually like to read everything before asking questions. But a 101 pages, are you kidding me?

    I'm still on the .03 Blurry (in sig.), any suggestions for me?

    I know everyone has their own bugs here and there, but is there any I should worry about before jumping?

    Thanks all!
    New version of blurry coming out in the next couple days (When it's ready (TM)).
    Might be a good fit. (?).
    ---x---


    --might find some interesting stuff, including misc. DroidX and Android stuff at my site: http://www.sephtin.com
  6. Droid Ninja
    chkmate's Avatar
    Member #
    117958
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    2,242
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by sephtin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chkmate View Post
    I usually like to read everything before asking questions. But a 101 pages, are you kidding me?

    I'm still on the .03 Blurry (in sig.), any suggestions for me?

    I know everyone has their own bugs here and there, but is there any I should worry about before jumping?

    Thanks all!
    New version of blurry coming out in the next couple days (When it's ready (TM)).
    Might be a good fit. (?).
    Thanks seph! FIONA!!!
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------


    <<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  7. Master Droid
    NattyBee's Avatar
    Member #
    75757
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    999
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @NatttyBee
    Phone
    Dev Razr HD, Dev Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by sephtin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDsntKnow View Post
    Question, I know that the point of focused is to get rid of all the blur but the ONE thing keeping me from going focused is the lack of the awesome blur camera and the HDMI support. Is there a way I can add this in as the sole blur feature or is someone working on making the AOSP stuff able to output HDMI?

    Thanks
    @ScottyDsntKnow: How's Fiona?

    Crappy blur camera is available via Unofficial and Unsupported Patch here (compliments of the Fission team):
    http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/DX_Came...omFission).zip

    Noting of course, that the only features that the Blur camera has that the AOSP camera doesn't, are 6MP Wide Screen, Panorama Assist, and ... I think when recording video, control over which mics are being used. Pretty sure those are the only things missing from AOSP camera... :P

    HDMI isn't likely to work with Focused any time soon, due to the BLUR Framework requirements, which no longer exist in Focused. Perhaps it can be patched in, but not until someone figures out exactly which components are required to do so....
    It seems to me that the AOSP camera doesn't focus as well as the blur camera...when zooming or taking in lower light (such as indoors) the picture comes out fuzzy/grainy....I never used HDMI anyhow, so I don't mind it missing, personally...
  8. Master Droid
    NattyBee's Avatar
    Member #
    75757
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    999
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @NatttyBee
    Phone
    Dev Razr HD, Dev Razr M
    So, I used Focused 1.0 for a few hours the other day, and I noticed it was SUPER smooth/ responsive with ZERO lag...
    I'm noticing with 1.6 that it's slightly less smooth, comparable to how my phone ran before rooting...not really complaining, just throwing it out there to see if anyone else noticed this...it's not slow enough to upset/irritate me, just enough to catch my attention...

    Regardless, I'm loving this rom!
  9. Developer
    drod2169's Avatar
    Member #
    58048
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    677
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Update guys, I think I pinpointed the HDMI fix, but it will be a week or two before I fix it.
    If you like my work, donations are welcome!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYYWQBR78DW7U
    Follow me on twitter! @Drod2169
    Team Phoenix Dev!
    Check out my Droid X Roms:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/drod2169-x/
  10. Master Droid
    jdhas's Avatar
    Member #
    131981
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    334
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by drod2169 View Post
    Update guys, I think I pinpointed the HDMI fix, but it will be a week or two before I fix it.
    Woohoo!

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [Theme] RubiX Focused / Fission (maybe)
    By Juicemane in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:58 PM
  2. [ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0
    By drod2169 in forum Drod2169 - X
    Replies: 837
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:12 PM
  3. Uninstall flash on rubix focused?
    By nowadroidfan in forum Droid X Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 08:13 PM
  4. problems installin Rubix focused
    By rmaddx43 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 11:56 PM
  5. [ROM] rubiX Focused 0.3
    By drod2169 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 03:25 PM

Search tags for this page

alarm clock allow auto dismiss
,
alarm clock plus allow auto dismiss
,
allow auto dismiss
,

droid x rubix

,
droid x rubix download
,
droid x rubix focused
,
rubiks droid x
,
rubix 1.6
,
rubix 1.6 droid x
,
rubix 1.6 for droid x
,

rubix droid x

,
rubix droidx
,
rubix for droid x
,
rubix for droidx
,
rubix on droid x
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+