DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick update on Blurry and Focused

1. Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member

Quick update on Blurry and Focused

My grades slipped a little in math so i've been focusing on that somewhat, because after all, school is the most important thing in my life right now, and that has to continue

Im also working on a huge upgrade to blurry before I get in a focused update, there are kinks to work out and ideas to apply for focused, I've also needed sleep lately, so I haven't been spending as much time as id like on them.
    It is coming. I promise.

Blurry is near completion, I need to finish working out the different options for you guys, and I'm waiting on a few things from people helping out.

Also, BOTH Blurry and Focused will be at stock 1ghz speeds but UNDERVOLTED for better battery life. I will not release an overclocked rom. Overclocking is your personal opinion and choice, but undervolting is really nice for battery life, and my phone runs really well at 1ghz/44vsel the vsel I'll be releasing with will be around that ball park.

There will be a script (that jrummy was nice enough to cook up for me) for options to overclock/underclock and over/undervolt.

Blurry will have:
    Options for as much blur or as little blur as you want.

My tweaks that failed big time on boot process previously will be running at boot as intended.

ALSO:
    I wanted to clear the air from a few questions that people have asked:

rubiX is my rom. I get help from other devs all the time (answering questions, things like that) but rubiX is still my rom. While other people may contribute be it ideas or support, its still my rom.

Sephtin has been a HUGE help with helping making the users happy, and providing support when i cannot. He's made various patches that I won't include in my focused rom because its intended to be blurless. 0, zip zilch nada. Why I don't approve or support these patches is because they may work, but they also may BREAK things just as well as they may work. Also because in the next blur update, your bare blur option will literally only include blur phone and blur contacts.

I am not down sizing Sephtin at all, without him, this rom would be dead support wise. School, a girlfriend, making roms and a job are running my life, support is pretty limited and Sephtin helped me keep sanity

One more thing:

Only run the themes I've provided or people have released as WORKING WITH RUBIX FOCUSED 1.0
    apeX themes will not work, his rom is NOT AOSP, it gives you an AOSP FEEL and experience, but it is still 2.3.15 base.
    If you like my work, donations are welcome!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYYWQBR78DW7U
    Follow me on twitter! @Drod2169
    Team Phoenix Dev!
    Check out my Droid X Roms:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/drod2169-x/

3. Highflyin128
    I'll be keeping my eyes open for the bluryy update!! I'm glab someone is giving us the option of keeping the blur!!!
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Inc. & Droid X
    Thanks for the heads-up! We appreciate all you do!

Take care.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DroidX
    Thanks for all the hard work..take care of the important stuff this will still be there when you are done
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Thanks for all the hard work you've put in. The X is a much more enjoyable phone since you entered the scene.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    School and Family Life comes first. I Love the work you do and I hope you keep it up when you got some free time =D
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Thank you so much for all you've done! My DX has had every ROM you've made, I'm really looking forward to the Blurry ROM. School is more important, I will wait patiently for your next work and donate again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Thanks man!

Schools the most important. Stay focused, hahaha.
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------

<<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    This is ridiculous. I expect an infinite series of faster roms with updates at least once a week. I also expect both blurry and rubiX to be kept up to date because, even though I can only run one rom at a time, I like the option of running something else at my slightest whim.

All of these other people who recognize both the quality and quantity of your work and who think you ought to focus foremost on that which is most instrumental to your future well-being are simply crazy. Get back in the Android Mines and work yourself to death for our benefit!!
  11. Bang Bang
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    juicemane_
    Phone
    G Nexus
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by humungus View Post
    This is ridiculous. I expect an infinite series of faster roms with updates at least once a week. I also expect both blurry and rubiX to be kept up to date because, even though I can only run one rom at a time, I like the option of running something else at my slightest whim.

All of these other people who recognize both the quality and quantity of your work and who think you ought to focus foremost on that which is most instrumental to your future well-being are simply crazy. Get back in the Android Mines and work yourself to death for our benefit!!
    lol

Thanks for the update bro!

| AOKP Rom | Imo Lean Kernel | Seidio Active |

| Like my work? Donate | | Need me? Twitter |
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links