DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: [ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I was just checking on the email...I downloaded 1.0 bc I got it from rom manager. If I install 1.86 can I install over it without wiping cache and data????
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Quote Originally Posted by nmtuna View Post
    I was just checking on the email...I downloaded 1.0 bc I got it from rom manager. If I install 1.86 can I install over it without wiping cache and data????

Ive installed 1.86 over 1.6 and have had zero issues. Its worth a try, if you have any issues then i would start over and wipe data/cache
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Hey Drod,
    Firstly, great work. I actually had a good deal of buyer's remorse when using the Moto garbage. The only bugs I've noticed with your build is that when in car-dock mode (or even in general now that I think about it) the in-call interface remains in portrait mode instead of landscape. The only other "bugs" would be that the home screen isn't so zippy going to the app drawer or between screens until you do so at least once (IE first hit to drawer (or switching to other adjacent screen) is hitchy, second time's a charm) and also that the camera app has crashed twice on me. It's only the first bug that concerns me though.

As far as ClockworkMod has to say, I'm on your latest build...

Again, thanks for this EXCELLENT rom!
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    There have been updates, try checking this forum again

Quote Originally Posted by mkjackson View Post
    Hey Drod,
    Firstly, great work. I actually had a good deal of buyer's remorse when using the Moto garbage. The only bugs I've noticed with your build is that when in car-dock mode (or even in general now that I think about it) the in-call interface remains in portrait mode instead of landscape. The only other "bugs" would be that the home screen isn't so zippy going to the app drawer or between screens until you do so at least once (IE first hit to drawer (or switching to other adjacent screen) is hitchy, second time's a charm) and also that the camera app has crashed twice on me. It's only the first bug that concerns me though.

5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by mkjackson View Post
    Hey Drod,

Bugs:
    Dialer in Car Dock - known issue, for more info, look up the UNOFFICIAL known issues list on sephtin.com.

Home screen being zippy.. I haven't noticed this, what launcher are you using? And did you restore apps from a backup, such as titanium, or mybackup? Also, do you use a ton of widgets, that require being loaded/refreshing.. it's possible that they're slowing things down on the first load (?).

And lastly, the camera crashing, is probably due to a data/cache issue.. try this:
    Menu> Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> all tab> Camera
    Force stop, then Clear cache, clear data...

See if you get any more crashes.. should hopefully help that.

Regarding what clockwork says about your build (I assume you mean the ROM Manager app??? It's a couple months out of date. You will want to look in the drod2169 section of these forums for a more recent build. (I also post that new builds are available at sephtin.com.. but don't rely on me.. check the forums.

Hope that helps..
    I only hope I answered as many questions as I created...
    ---x---

--might find some interesting stuff, including misc. DroidX and Android stuff at my site: http://www.sephtin.com
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    What is purpose of twenty percent battery intervals?
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by chefb View Post
    What is purpose of twenty percent battery intervals?
    Ask Moto / Verizon. The phone SHIPS with 20% intervals. It's a change to make them 10.

Also, if you're just now readin the 1.0 thread, you may be intersted in the 1.6, 1.8.6, and 1.8.9 threads as well.. lots of great reading ahead! Enjoy!
    ---x---

--might find some interesting stuff, including misc. DroidX and Android stuff at my site: http://www.sephtin.com
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    so far, 1.0 has performed the best and most reliably. it has also provided the best battery life, of course without doing allthat****.jpg required for 1.8.9
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Links