so I took the walk on the wildside, and installed rooted gingerbread and then installed drod's blurrybread, and I have to say I liked it, but I was missing the key features of rubix focused so i decided to go back and I am having issues. Every time I attempt to apply rubix focused 2.0.1 now I get stuck at the motorola screen. here is exactly how I attempted to do this... any help would be appreciated.
1. I SBF'd back to stock 2.2.1 as usual. (Verizon 2.3.340)
2. ran z4root to root the phone.
3. installed Droid X BootStrapper
4. ran Bootstrap Recovery & then Reboot Recovery
5. booted into Clockwork recovery - wiped data / cache
6. attempted to install rubix focused 2.0.1 from sdcard
7. upon reboot it gets stuck at motorola logo screen
I have attempted this process multiple times and tried different versions of the rom and sbf files, and get the same results... ME WANTZ ME RUBIX FOCUSED BACK !!!