This is very basic right now.. don't expect anything fancy for a while.
- Full init.d support
- Sysctl.Conf support and pre-tweaked
- DrodSpeed inside
- All apps fully optimized and zipaligned
- Zipalign on every boot (for those lazy themers)
- Internal Task Killer adjusted
- Market apps completely removed (yes, even gmail and google search)
To get full gmail function back, you must set Gmail to sync via accounts/sync settings in the settings app.
To get google search function back, you must download it from the market
To get voice search, voice directions, text to speech back, you must download voice search from the mark
That's all I can remember right now.. Since most people I've had talk to me say they were happy with the new blur, I decided to not include the scripts for adding/removing until I get a little more feedback.
Install the GB Leak as normal
reboot to clockworking recovery
wipe data/cache(factory reset)
install zip from sdcard
If you like my work, consider helping me afford my plane ticket to get to Google I/O