RubixHC is HERE! The most accurate, most complete Honeycomb Theme to date!! For Rubix Focused.
AS SEEN ON DROID LIFE !!!! Read Review **HERE**
*Always NANDROID Backup before flashing any theme file
Download & Flash In CW Recovery, with system mounted.
Framework, Apps, Status Bar Icons & Pulldown, & Tons of System Icons Have been themed to make this an accurate & finished Honeycomb Theme for Rubix Users.
*Updated 3.14.2011 (Updated Music.apk with themed widget, Updated Google Quick Search, Themed With Honeycomb, & Updated Framework Theme, Where The Status Indicator (Volume Rocker, etc.) Is Themed Blue Now, & Some Staus Icons that were left out have now been themed. Check Boxes are now blue, themed swype is included!!
* VERY Special Thanks to mikeyinid for his work & help with this. This has become pretty much a joint venture between myself & Mikey. Mikey Is an awesome themer & a great guy. As usual Special Thank You to Draya1986, he's one of the most talented themers on the Android scene, & I almost exclusivley use his themed applications.
DOWNLOAD HERE: ***' DOWNLOAD '*** 14 Mirrors To Download From!
haxzamatics for his CM7 theme which is what I based this build on. Without him, the Honeycomb Themes would still be in the dark ages!
draya1986 for his blue App Icons
mikeyinid for all his help!!
* Many Custom Works By Me such as this:
This is the level of detail I have tried to bring to this theme, so I hope everyone who has asked for a Honeycomb Theme Will Appreciate this!
Also Special Thanks to Dave Kover, Team Liberty's Theme Manager for allowing me to host this theme on his server.
If you want to be sure you have no bugs or conflicts from past themes, I highly suggest the following:
*Back Up Apps With Titanium Backup or Similiar App
IN CW Recovery:
1) Wipe Cache (NOT Data/ Factory Reset)
2)Reflash ROM. This will tidy things up, & do away with any left over bits from previous themes.
3) Reboot & Restore Apps If Needed from TB, Except for Twitter, Facebook, & Droid Forums App
4) Reboot Into Recovery, Mount System & Flash Theme
5) Reboot & enjoy the Honeycomb Goodness !
**You can flash without reflashing ROM if you want, but its worth the extra 5-10 minutes it takes to ensure proper functionality.
Wallpapers Here: Honeycomb Wallpapers