DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is rubix worth the download?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X

Why is rubix worth the download?

I just came from Darkslide to Runic and I am unimpressed. I thought there would be at least a couple of features that could hold a candle to DS but not. Probably going to try liberty later today.

Sent from my DROIDX using rubix cube.

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DX & D1
    What's runic?

And drods rubix is more about stability and speed. All his work is under hood. And that's why its best.
    Best in class stability. Best speed. And best batt life. Its not a gimicky rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    if you are unimpressed coming from darkslide than you should most certainly switch back to your preferred rom. This rom would be wasted on you. But, thanks for trolling.
    Droid X - Deodexed, Liguid Gingerbread 2.3, QuickClock Advanced balanced. Go Launcher and SwiftKey. Handcent SMS.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Honestly, Rubix Focused 2.0 is an amazing piece of work. I came from DS v.4.2 and loved it but I wanted to see what else was out there. Tried Liberty v.1.5 and fell in love w/ the customizing, speed and stability to make it all work. But RF 2.0 edges them both out with stability and speed. Im still testing the battery life so I can't comment on that. You really should do yourself a favor and flash it again and give it time to settle on your phone. Also, find out what features work for you before downloading.

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Hey man I also came from darkslide 4.2 but im totally loving rubix. It seems to me that it is a faster and smoother experience all around. But I miss the hell out of the darkslide keyboard. Both are great roms though and I thoroughly appreciate the work put into them both. I can definitely see myself switching between the two every so often.

Please try to see that the creators of all the roms put in tons of work. And every one I've flashed has had great features but of course it comes to opinion.

In final closing please do not start a thread saying that you wasted your time downloading a rom. Which most likely took all of ten minutes. And ask yourself why it is that these creators keep making roms instead of saying, why do I waste my time making roms when people are so ungrateful.

7. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    3 original Droids
    Premium Member
    question.... Why is rubix worth the download?

answer.... Cause someone worked hard and made a GREAT ROM and is sharing it for free to all of us.

question..... why do we even answer these questions?
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoiont View Post
    I miss the hell out of the darkslide keyboard.
    You can download the darkslide keyboard from the extras folder on his page and install it on rubix. I used the DS keyboard on 1.9.7.
    Droid X - Deodexed, Liguid Gingerbread 2.3, QuickClock Advanced balanced. Go Launcher and SwiftKey. Handcent SMS.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Is it everyone's goal to point out that I'm calling out a DEV or being rude? I literally wanted opinion. I'm sorry I wasted your time with this post but I messed up my phone because of Rubix and how unfarmiliar I am with it. My drives aren't up to date and I'm not getting the right mirror to flash now. This took all of 10 hours to mess it up. Yes it's my fault but I'm new to this and mercy would be appreciated. Sorry for "trolling" I didn't know that was the word for wanting "feedback".
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid 2
    Dude don't take it personally, the problem with internet forums and texting is that 90% of your conversation is told in body language and tone of voice, both of those are non existent in forums and txts, they probably just misread the op. (Said in a calm collected voice lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBoxOfBombs View Post
    Is it everyone's goal to point out that I'm calling out a DEV or being rude? I literally wanted opinion. I'm sorry I wasted your time with this post but I messed up my phone because of Rubix and how unfarmiliar I am with it. My drives aren't up to date and I'm not getting the right mirror to flash now. This took all of 10 hours to mess it up. Yes it's my fault but I'm new to this and mercy would be appreciated. Sorry for "trolling" I didn't know that was the word for wanting "feedback".

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    +1

Conveying your intended emotions through pure text is next to impossible.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links