DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: rubiX Blurry 1.8 for those who don't like to see straight...

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Is there a way to get a black notification bar?

EDIT: Apparently a theme with a black notification bar has been ported to 1.8...

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/dr...epository.html

Think I'll make this Rubix new next ROM and try this theme out.

EDIT 2: Got 1.8 with the above theme loaded and everything seems to be working great! Nice work on the ROM and theme!

EDIT 3: I got rid of that theme, didn't care for the way it looked, although it worked well. To run the scripts you have to download Terminal from the market. The dxeye script didn't work because the file isn't included (I downloaded the mirror link).

Is there a way to get a black notification bar? Are there any other themes available?

Is there a way to get rid of the Mediashare stuff, but keep dlna, hdmi and stock camera app?

So far, I think this is the best rom - good work!
    Last edited by DroiX; 02-12-2011 at 01:18 PM.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Im wondering if theres a fix for the dialer crashing when i set my LCD density any lower than 240?
    Droid X Rooted Running Gingerbread Liberty .07 - Overclocked to MV 1.25
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Loving this rom! Running it with watermark'd theme for apex just had to delete a couple of duplicate apps but works great

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by SyNiK4L View Post
    Im wondering if theres a fix for the dialer crashing when i set my LCD density any lower than 240?
    I tried subbing in an AOSP phone...it gave me no reception and no phone. I just downloaded a market dialer (One Touch) which works okay. The keypad is the only thing affected by the LCD density change, and only outside of calls...it works in-call just fine, oddly enough.

-----
    DMFA

Currently in flux, somewhere between ApeX 2.0 beta and whatever's newest and best...

THANKS to all the Devs...best device I ever held in my hand, thanks to you!
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    I'm a little confused about the first statement in the OP about the toolbox. I'm currently on Liberty, which has a toolbox. Do I need to SBF before installing or not?
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by Growler48 View Post
    I'm a little confused about the first statement in the OP about the toolbox. I'm currently on Liberty, which has a toolbox. Do I need to SBF before installing or not?
    No. I assume the Tranq devs include the toolbox in /preinstall or something (which means it will be automatically installed until removed from /preinstall which an SBF will do).

From Liberty, you do not need to .sbf, but you WILL need to wipe cache/data.
    ---x---

--might find some interesting stuff, including misc. DroidX and Android stuff at my site: http://www.sephtin.com
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by sephtin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Growler48 View Post
    No. I assume the Tranq devs include the toolbox in /preinstall or something (which means it will be automatically installed until removed from /preinstall which an SBF will do).

From Liberty, you do not need to .sbf, but you WILL need to wipe cache/data.
    Will do. Thanks!
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

Rubix Blurry 1.8 nuff said

9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    I noticed issues earlier today when I was testing out Rubix. I had just come off of Darkslide 4.2 and didn't wipe anything just followed Rubix instructions (if it said to wipe in it I probably did) and I had some trouble just rebooting into recovery via DX bootstrap. It would boot up Rubix for a bit then my home screen when it rebooted. No recovery until I Boostrapped today (which didn't even show up while in there AND the one from yesterday was missing as well). Now I'm stuck at the Motorola logo because I got into recovery finally after bootstrapping first. I generally followed directions but figured I had it. I have a warranty on this, even though I'm rooted, I never brought it in. I'm pretty sure I'm running 2.2.340 and 2.2.1. The recovery I did pick was earlier this week and it was when I HAD Darkslide v4.2. I have tried SBFing but I had complications, not exactly sure why. Most likely my computers drivers. I can get into stock recovery and I did, tried wiping data but I had to press the options button to the far left a million times to do so. Sorry if I screwed myself and am causing headaches but if anyone has a quick fix to this I will definitely delete my thread. I apologize
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X Liberty GB

Few Blurry Questions

I just downloaded and f;ashed Blurry 1.8 and i love the speed improvements over stock! But I have a few questions:

1. When I try to select a new wallpaper live or static it wont let me select a new one. When trying to put a static one, all the selections possible are blank. When doing a live one, after selecting one it just reverts back to the original wp.

2. How do i get all of the blur widgets back? Specifically the weather one and sticky notes.

3. Lastly, how do i get the stock droid x keyboard back?

thanks
    Last edited by michaelearth; 03-23-2011 at 12:58 AM.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Links