DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Thanks for Rubix Focused

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Thanks for Rubix Focused

Just wanted to say in the past couple weeks I decided to try several roms and run each for a few days so they could settle in. Long story short I found myself comparing them all to Rubix. One was maybe a little faster but the blur elements were irritating. Another had little to no blur but was glitchy. The last seemed perfect but I missed the focused dialer and extra control of things like facebook sync etc. Lastly none had BlackJuice in green...grr.

In the end Rubix somehow manages to keep my running services to less than 10..4 of which are apps I installed so avail mem always above 200. The dialer/contacts setup is awesome and reminds me of features I liked on wife’s incredible by being able to sort contacts by groups I made on gmail.com . Bloat ware gone, formats for you on install, etc..I could go on and on. Anyways figured a thread of thanks was in order for my favorite duo Drod and Juice. Thanks for making a perfect (for me anyway) rom and theme. Makes my friends afraid to root envious and has really brought enjoyment to this device when I was pretty unhappy with stock moto. You guys rock and happy holidays.
    Droid X - Deodexed, Liguid Gingerbread 2.3, QuickClock Advanced balanced. Go Launcher and SwiftKey. Handcent SMS.

Links