rubiX 1.90 .320 leak > rubiX 1.90 .340
This worked for me. Hope it helps if anyone else has questions.
I was on the .320 leak, running rubiX 1.90 leak version.
- Get the System only SBF from TBH. I think right now it's only in the TBH App...
- After that finished I got stuck in a boot loop, went into stock recovery (Power + Home, release power, hit Search) and wiped data/cache
- Booted up into stock .340.
- rooted, bootstrapped, copied the rubiX 1.90 (leaked) over to the sd card. I edited the build prop because I want my version numbers to be "correct".
- booted into recovery
- installed rubiX 1.90 (leaked) / installed blackbar mod
everything seems fine...
market blew up and didn't restore my apps but that's what app brain is for.