DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 165

Thread: Gingerbread theme for rubiX Focused? Maybe!

  1. oo3
    oo3 is offline
    Droid
    oo3's Avatar
    Member #
    94413
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    87
    Phone
    Droid X
    donation sent. i noticed that your pics have gray icons for reception and wifi. are they eventually going to be green just like GB?
  2. Bang Bang
    Juicemane's Avatar
    Member #
    79156
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,098
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    juicemane_
    Phone
    G Nexus
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post
    donation sent. i noticed that your pics have gray icons for reception and wifi. are they eventually going to be green just like GB?
    I had them as green but its over powering. For some reason the Nexus S has green icons, but a few of the Gingerbread leaks had white Icons. I honestly like the white better, if you want the green you can easily drop them into Ginger.Juiced.Beta.zip\system\framework\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\
    or metamorph them.

    | AOKP Rom | Imo Lean Kernel | Seidio Active |

    | Like my work? Donate | | Need me? Twitter |
  3. Senior Droid
    marcfogel's Avatar
    Member #
    7003
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicemane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcfogel View Post
    Anyone experiencing keyboard lag with beta 3?


    Marc
    Shouldn't have any lag. Its the Green themed GB keyboard thats floating around. If you want the stock MT keyboard back download my extras.zip from my black juice v4 thread.
    After I restored and flashed the theme the keyboard is fine. Not sure what happened the first time.


    Excellent job on the theme. It is a winner!
  4. Droid
    riahon's Avatar
    Member #
    20743
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    89
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Donation sent! Can't wait!

  5. Bang Bang
    Juicemane's Avatar
    Member #
    79156
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,098
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    juicemane_
    Phone
    G Nexus
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcfogel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicemane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcfogel View Post
    Anyone experiencing keyboard lag with beta 3?


    Marc
    Shouldn't have any lag. Its the Green themed GB keyboard thats floating around. If you want the stock MT keyboard back download my extras.zip from my black juice v4 thread.
    After I restored and flashed the theme the keyboard is fine. Not sure what happened the first time.


    Excellent job on the theme. It is a winner!
    Thanks! Glad you got the KB working!

    Quote Originally Posted by riahon View Post
    Donation sent! Can't wait!
    Sent. Thank You!

    | AOKP Rom | Imo Lean Kernel | Seidio Active |

    | Like my work? Donate | | Need me? Twitter |
  6. Senior Droid
    marcfogel's Avatar
    Member #
    7003
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    193
    -Juice

    Now my only problem is big fingers and smaller keys. I am going to give it a little bit and if I continue to fat finger I will use the multi-touch.

    Any way to mod the multi-touch to match the theme? (aren't we just the biggest bunch of pain in the butts )


    Marc
  7. Bang Bang
    Juicemane's Avatar
    Member #
    79156
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,098
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    juicemane_
    Phone
    G Nexus
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcfogel View Post
    -Juice

    Now my only problem is big fingers and smaller keys. I am going to give it a little bit and if I continue to fat finger I will use the multi-touch.

    Any way to mod the multi-touch to match the theme? (aren't we just the biggest bunch of pain in the butts )




    Marc
    Mine doesn't seem much smaller then the stock MT, there not as long but they're wider. If you Google droid x multi touch keyboard you'll find a bunch of themed keyboards. I'm sure someone has themed the MT keyboard to look like Gingerbread by now. Lmk if you find a good one!

    | AOKP Rom | Imo Lean Kernel | Seidio Active |

    | Like my work? Donate | | Need me? Twitter |
  8. Senior Droid
    sruel3216's Avatar
    Member #
    69850
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    161
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2.1
    Can someone plz tell me how to get stock transitions back?

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  9. Senior Droid
    marcfogel's Avatar
    Member #
    7003
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicemane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcfogel View Post
    -Juice

    Now my only problem is big fingers and smaller keys. I am going to give it a little bit and if I continue to fat finger I will use the multi-touch.

    Any way to mod the multi-touch to match the theme? (aren't we just the biggest bunch of pain in the butts )




    Marc
    Mine doesn't seem much smaller then the stock MT, there not as long but they're wider. If you Google droid x multi touch keyboard you'll find a bunch of themed keyboards. I'm sure someone has themed the MT keyboard to look like Gingerbread by now. Lmk if you find a good one!
    I did search and got information overload!

    Maybe I need to give the GB keyboard more time.
  10. Bang Bang
    Juicemane's Avatar
    Member #
    79156
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,098
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    juicemane_
    Phone
    G Nexus
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Just hit $100 in donations! Thank You guys very much for your support! Almost at that $150 mark!

    Merry Christmas Everyone!

    | AOKP Rom | Imo Lean Kernel | Seidio Active |

    | Like my work? Donate | | Need me? Twitter |
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [THEME] Black Juice v4 for rubiX Focused 1.9.0
    By Juicemane in forum Drod2169 - X
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 08:23 PM
  2. [Theme] RubiX Focused / Fission (maybe)
    By Juicemane in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:58 PM
  3. [THEME] Black Juice v3 for rubiX Focused 1.8.9!
    By Juicemane in forum Drod2169 - X
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 09:28 PM
  4. [THEME] Black Juice v3 for rubiX Focused 1.8.9
    By Juicemane in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 10:36 AM
  5. [THEME] Black Juice v2 for rubiX Focused 1.8.6
    By Juicemane in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 05:14 PM

Search tags for this page

gingerbread stock wallpaper
,

gingerbread theme

,

gingerbread themes

,
gingerbread white liberty theme
,
nook color screenshot
,
rubix focuses 2.0
,
rubix rom droid 3
,
rubix theme miui
,
theme gingerbread
,
what themes can i get from liberty gingerbread v0.9
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+