DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Rubix Focused 1.9.0 leak and non leak versions

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkarnit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djdlite512 View Post
    Tried the new leak...still was a battery hog...and I have a fully charged battery...back to Rumm RX.
    K. Bye.

10char
    I still respect Drod's work though, don't get me wrong. Meant no diss, just was stating my experience.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    Inkarnit
    Phone
    Stock Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkarnit View Post
    Tried the new leak...still was a battery hog...and I have a fully charged battery...back to Rumm RX.
    K. Bye.

10char
    I still respect Drod's work though, don't get me wrong. Meant no diss, just was stating my experience.
    That's cool. Not every ROM is meant for everyone. If that were the case we wouldn't need more than one ROM developer. The battery thing though... I mean I guess I'd understand if you got 4 hours of battery life, but even working the hell out of it I'll still get 10 hours... Honestly, how often are you away from a charger for 10 hours of extreme use? I know I have a charger in my car, at my office, and 2 at the house. I'd trade a few hours of battery life for screaming fast performance anyday.
    Moto Droid RAZR

STOCK!
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Verizon Droid X w/ rubiX
    @drod I thought you did. Maybe I made it up. Or I just want you to include those :P

@djdlite I have fantastic battery. My phone goes into standby successfully (finally) and it is doing good so far. Today is my first full day test of the battery, so we will see. Also, when you first install a ROM, it needs to rebuild the cache and get all your data again, so the battery won't be great at first. Did you do the charge it up all the way then reset the battery stats trick?
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by drod2169 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teh_g View Post
    I want drod to make an official thread with a changelog. I know he had mentioned including some scripts to change boot animations, etc. and I would love to see if these exist.
    err i did?
    I was looking along the line of somthing from you personally. This rom looks.....sounds good(because there are no screen shots). Explanation on WHY???? There is leaked version, and non leaked. I know you are hella busy, so I've tried to do my research and found jargen! What is the bootloader what purpose is served by changing it?
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Verizon Droid X w/ rubiX
    Quote Originally Posted by chefb View Post
    I was looking along the line of somthing from you personally. This rom looks.....sounds good(because there are no screen shots). Explanation on WHY???? There is leaked version, and non leaked. I know you are hella busy, so I've tried to do my research and found jargen! What is the bootloader what purpose is served by changing it?
    The bootloader is what allows you to flash other ROMs. It is basically like a mini-hardware OS (this is just what I think of it as in my head, I know this is not the exact case).
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Verizon Droid X w/ rubiX
    Official release thread: rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate0n3 View Post
    Im running 1.8.9 ...I want to rock this. Here is the question , with no screen ,shots with no install instructions, and so on.....where is the official guide ; to what seems to be a cool upgrade. All I see are vague links and some....here say comments. Have you ever booked a vacation online....well can I see the " room first". Can any one here help me out? Oh and by the way what is the deal with this changed bootloader leaked update ? What is if for? Help....alittlle insight, and or closure would help. Thanks in advnce.
    Instructions are the same for this one man as the rest.... Wipe Data/Cache before install. Same as when you did 1.8.9 If you look in the 1.6 thread I am sure he has the instructions posted in there to help also. The bootloader is from TBH I am not quite sure about alot of the performance gains so I will leave it here and let someone with it installed tell you about pros/cons or just do a simple search lots of post already about it.... I just not into installing brand new leaks.
    I cleared my cache only and installed without any issues.

Not liking the app drawer going sideways instead of vertical.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Deleted and moved....sorry

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    Inkarnit
    Phone
    Stock Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang02 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate0n3 View Post
    Im running 1.8.9 ...I want to rock this. Here is the question , with no screen ,shots with no install instructions, and so on.....where is the official guide ; to what seems to be a cool upgrade. All I see are vague links and some....here say comments. Have you ever booked a vacation online....well can I see the " room first". Can any one here help me out? Oh and by the way what is the deal with this changed bootloader leaked update ? What is if for? Help....alittlle insight, and or closure would help. Thanks in advnce.
    Instructions are the same for this one man as the rest.... Wipe Data/Cache before install. Same as when you did 1.8.9 If you look in the 1.6 thread I am sure he has the instructions posted in there to help also. The bootloader is from TBH I am not quite sure about alot of the performance gains so I will leave it here and let someone with it installed tell you about pros/cons or just do a simple search lots of post already about it.... I just not into installing brand new leaks.
    I cleared my cache only and installed without any issues.

Not liking the app drawer going sideways instead of vertical.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksradio View Post
    Here is a question....I sbf'd last might to do a clean install of 1.9. After I got finishes going through set up and finally got to him screen my old wallpaper was on there. Shouldn't it have been the stock one?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Please direct questions over to the official thread so as to remove confusion
    Moto Droid RAZR

STOCK!
  10. Banned
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    everytime i go to a picture and hit set as i get a force close saying it stopped and try again... anyone else having this problem also and does anyone know what to do?
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Links