DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Galaxy Gear Smart Watch - Wild Orange

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Note 2
    I got Samsung Galaxy Note II, and would like a chance to win Galaxy Gear because... I want to make the World a Better Place!!! Yeah, just let me win it and i will figure out how, maybe with a clever Flappy Gear app
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic

Note 3

I'm on a galaxy note 3 and it's great. What would be even better is using it via the galaxy gear watch. Best to all in droid forums.
    Your money, your choice.
    Member #
    Twitter
    707BellyDancer
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    Hello everyone, I am rocking Samsung Galaxy S 4 (SCH-i545) and I would love to add Galaxy gear to collection of personal fun electronic. I think I would be looking super cool with my Sexy S4 and Galaxy gear when I am out playing Ingress.

Pick me!
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    I have the samsung galaxy nexus.
    I would like the watch because it looks cool.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note3. I love this phone and fell in love with the Galaxy Gear Watch before it even hit the shelves. It would be cool to be the lucky winner.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #

watch entry

I currently own the Galaxy s3, and as soon as the s5 comes out I'm going to upgrade. I want one of the watches because when I'm working, I keep my phone charging in the back office, so if my boss texts me, calls me, etc. I miss it. If I had the watch, I would at least know quickly enough to go and respond.

Karen B.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I have a Straight Talk Galaxy S4 (SGH-S970G) & just can't resist replying to posts.

If by some miracle I WAS chosen, I'd probably give it to my brother who also has an S4, just to say thanks for everything he's done for me.

As you can see, I'm REALLY CHEAP concerning gifts.
    Last edited by SantaFe; 02-15-2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Wrong Carrier (sort of)
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Own a smashed up galaxy s3 rooted and overclocked to 1.8ghz. had it 2 years. Due an upgrade in 3 months and the watch would go perfectly with my upgrade. Hopefully it will be the galaxy round.
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

son has galaxy 3 and he really wants the watch for his graduation present

Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post

Ladies and gentlemen MWC 2014 is almost upon us, and rumors of all the exciting new tech are heating up the forums. We had an idea today-- uh oh--, since everyone is already talking about all the rumored tech, shouldn't we giveaway some real tech that isn't vapor? Sounds logical right? Well good, cuz that's exactly what we are going to do! If you own a Samsung handset you are in luck, because we are giving away a Galaxy Gear Smart Watch to one (1) lucky randomly drawn winner. The Galaxy Gear Smart Watch is packed with features and here are just a few:

The list of compatible Samsung smartphones is listed below, so if your handset is on it, read on! As always on DroidForums we like to make winning cool prizes as easy as possible, and we are going to continue with that tradition. The rules for entry are simple:

• In the comments section enter what phone you currently own and why you want the Galaxy Gear Smart Watch (only 1 entry per member please)

Anything else?...ummmmmmm.....nope! That's it! So enter today!! Good luck!

*Giveaway will close on February 21, 2014 at 12:00 pm Central at which time one (1) lucky winner will be RANDOMNLY drawn, and announced later that day*
    son really wants one for his graduation present. he's off to basic shortly there after and i probably wont see him for atleast 6 months to a year depending on his schooling.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Note 3 Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post

Ladies and gentlemen MWC 2014 is almost upon us, and rumors of all the exciting new tech are heating up the forums. We had an idea today-- uh oh--, since everyone is already talking about all the rumored tech, shouldn't we giveaway some real tech that isn't vapor? Sounds logical right? Well good, cuz that's exactly what we are going to do! If you own a Samsung handset you are in luck, because we are giving away a Galaxy Gear Smart Watch to one (1) lucky randomly drawn winner. The Galaxy Gear Smart Watch is packed with features and here are just a few:

The list of compatible Samsung smartphones is listed below, so if your handset is on it, read on! As always on DroidForums we like to make winning cool prizes as easy as possible, and we are going to continue with that tradition. The rules for entry are simple:

• In the comments section enter what phone you currently own and why you want the Galaxy Gear Smart Watch (only 1 entry per member please)

Anything else?...ummmmmmm.....nope! That's it! So enter today!! Good luck!

*Giveaway will close on February 21, 2014 at 12:00 pm Central at which time one (1) lucky winner will be RANDOMNLY drawn, and announced later that day*
    Oh Yes! I have the Note 3 Verizon, Love it and need the gear smart watch!
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Links