DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: ULTRAAA-CONTEST - DroidForums.net XBOX One Giveaway!

1. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    367 times
    Twitter
    droidforums
    Premium Member

ULTRAAA-CONTEST - DroidForums.net XBOX One Giveaway!

The big day has arrived! The global launch of the Xbox One kicked off over the last couple of days and concluded this morning. Because of the Time-Zones, countries like New Zealand and Australia held their launches first. Everything concluded in Times Square in New York at Midnight last night/this morning. The Day One editions of the Xbox One have either shipped out or are in the hands of consumers who waited in line. To commemorate this awesome occasion and celebrate the fantastic success of our own XBox One Forums, we are holding a "Killer Instinct" style ULTRAAA-CONTEST! We are giving away a FREE Xbox One!!!

You read that right folks. You can enter to win an unopened, regular (green box) edition of the Xbox One! There are a few hoops to jump through to win this shiny new Xbox One, but they aren't too tough. Here are the steps broken down below:

• First, You need to head over to our XboxOneForums.net site and register.
    • Second, create a new introductory thread here (Introductions & Site Assistance) in which you tell us a little about yourself and your gaming habits (and whatever else you would like to add).
    • Third, head back here to DroidForums.net and post in this contest thread. When you post in this contest thread on DF, you must also copy and paste a link to the introductory thread you created over on XboxOneForums.net.

That's it! After following the above steps you will be entered to win the Xbox One. (Please remember to post the link to your XboxOneForums.net intro thread or your entry will be invalid.)

*Quick Note: We also have a couple of exclusions you need to be aware of: You must be 18 to enter the drawing and the contest is valid for U.S. Residents Only! Also, duplicate entries will automatically be disqualified. This means if you try to create extra accounts our system will catch you and your entry will be null and void.

The close date for this contest will be Monday, December 2nd at NOON Central Time.
    Last edited by dgstorm; 12-02-2013 at 02:06 PM.
    CJM, dvdcatalyst, buddro and 9 others like this.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    176 times
    Phone
    Moto X / 4.4
    If I win I promise I'll let you guy's watch a video of me playing.

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 4

This would be a great gift to break in the new house (and theater) when it's finished!
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    The kids will love this... if we win.

Hey Guys/Gals!
    "Intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes." - Unknown
  4. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    367 times
    Twitter
    droidforums
    Premium Member
    Dusty, You will have to create a new thread over there. It must be your own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    If I win I promise I'll let you guy's watch a video of me playing.

This would be a great gift to break in the new house (and theater) when it's finished!
  5. dvdcatalyst
    Good luck everyone:
    Hi XBOX Lovers

for the ones that already have a One, enjoy
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I never win anything. Seriously.

Introductory Thread
  8. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    Phone
    GNex & Xoom & OG Droid
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Now you know I had to jump in on this
    Wazzzup!!!
    Moto Droid 1 : Project Elite v4.2
    HTC Thunderbolt : Sold
    Samsung Droid Charge : Stock
    Moto Xoom Wifi : CM10.1
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus : CM10.2
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Pick me! Pick Me!

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post

The big day has arrived! The global launch of the Xbox One kicked off over the last couple of days and concluded this morning. Because of the Time-Zones, countries like New Zealand and Australia held their launches first. Everything concluded in Times Square in New York at Midnight last night/this morning. The Day One editions of the Xbox One have either shipped out or are in the hands of consumers who waited in line. To commemorate this awesome occasion and celebrate the fantastic success of our own XBox One Forums, we are holding a "Killer Instinct" style ULTRAAA-CONTEST! We are giving away a FREE Xbox One!!!

You read that right folks. You can enter to win an unopened, regular (green box) edition of the Xbox One! There are a few hoops to jump through to win this shiny new Xbox One, but they aren't too tough. Here are the steps broken down below:

• First, You need to head over to our XboxOneForums.net site and register.
    • Second, create a new introductory thread here (Introductions & Site Assistance) in which you tell us a little about yourself and your gaming habits (and whatever else you would like to add).
    • Third, head back here to DroidForums.net and post in this contest thread. When you post in this contest thread on DF, you must also copy and paste a link to the introductory thread you created over on XboxOneForums.net.

That's it! After following the above steps you will be entered to win the Xbox One. (Please remember to post the link to your XboxOneForums.net intro thread or your entry will be invalid.)

*Quick Note: We also have a couple of exclusions you need to be aware of: You must be 18 to enter the drawing and the contest is valid for U.S. Residents Only! Also, duplicate entries will automatically be disqualified. This means if you try to create extra accounts our system will catch you and your entry will be null and void.

The close date for this contest will be Monday, December 2nd at NOON Central Time.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    I would absolutely love to have one of these ever since I saw the videos on youtube about the IllumiRoom. It's too bad it's too expensive to release. In any case, I'd still gladly rock one of these. I may even teach the wife how to play one.

Here's my intro thread:
    Hey Everyone!
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Links