I would fly back to Travis Air Force Base to spend some time with my best friends again.
Recently found out I'm genetically Irish so that's now on my bucket list though Australia is listed first....moving Hawaii down to third.
A contest like this will remind you that this planet is both big and small. lol
I would love to visit Australia though. Would love to see what the stars
look like from the southern hemisphere.
APRIL FOOLS! Just kidding....no wait! We are actually serious thus the "just kidding." You know what? This is getting confusing..why don't we just giveaway a couple of Remote Control Helicopter's with Camera Gyro's that you pilot using your android based smartphone or tablet!! Cool right? Yes we think so too. Here's a quick look at the Helo's features:
We can't guarantee it will be easy to fly, but we will guarantee that it will be a blast to shoot video on this Helicopter. The possibilities....get your head out of the gutter. Rules for entry are simple and we are going to keep the theme to "Flight." To enter: In the comments below tell us what destination you would fly to if you could fly anywhere in the world. It could be the exotic island of Bora Bora or to Egypt to visit the Ancient Pyramids, perhaps an African Safari? It's your choice and the plane ticket is FREE! The contest will close this Friday, April 5 2013 at 12:00PM Central. Two (2) random winners will be drawn and announced later that day. Good luck!![/QUOTE]
- Made of high composite material, light-weight and durable. Overload protection for Battery.
- Camera helps you catch the whole sight
- 3 channel Gyroscopes System. Function: Up, Down, Forward, Backward, Left, Right, Suspension, Accelerate, Missile Launching
- Auto stable & precision speed. Gyroscope system added allows better flying performance
- Use your Android device to fly and control the helicopter by downloading the free app available from the Play Store.