DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Motorola Droid Bionic Lapdock

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid, Bonic
    I bought the Bonic for the lapdock but couldn't afford it at that time. Still cant, but hopefully I could win this one instead. I bought the phone since it was and is still a beast. Not to mention it has a removable battery unlike the Razr making this an easy choice. I want the lapdock because i'm going back to school soon and need a laptop, but dont want to carry two separate devices, since the bonic could do it all.
    Its a bird, Its a plane No its a droid
    Droid does where no one dares
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    treefrog2k12k3
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    I bought bionic awhile ago after trying out a couple of other devices that just did not cut it. I would say over eight months ago. I want a lapdock to make it easier for me to go to school on the go.
    "But WHY THE RUM?!!"
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, DX2, Droid Bionic
    I got my Bionic back in march . I love my phone ! I would like the lapdock because ( get out your hankies). My oldest son is a student at Dixie St. in Utah. Well before we sent him off a few weeks ago for the fall semester his laptop died! I couldn't afford to buy him a new 1 so I gave him my Sony Vaio . I guess you cant get by without a computer in college these days. So here I sit without any way to look at the web except my phone . I here good things about the new webtop app in ICS and would love to be able to take advantage of that.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    I got my bionic on the first day it was available and have loved it since, even through the rough times of data dropping and other issues. I travel quite a bit with work and it would be so much easier to have a lapdock with me instead of bringing a laptop and all my other things. The weight reduction would be amazing not to mention the availability of having the internet on a laptop setting with out paying airport fees and hotel fees. I have been looking on the discount websites for a long time at them but have not had the money to fork out for it.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    [B]bought my wIfe the bIonIc In december of 2011 , sInce then the kIds destroyed our laptop It works but the screen Is comIng off the hInge , this will not only help her , but the kids also for homework , it would be nice to surprise her with a coold new toy for her to enjoy, hope we win and good luck to all !
    My kidz are my inspiration!
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I got my Bionic on 11-10-11, the day before the original Droid Razr released. I didn't want a phone without a removable/upgradable battery. I love getting extended batteries and actually being able to use my phone all day! I want the lapdock so I can browse and play some games with a nice big screen. Plus, I plan on keeping my Bionic for probably another year, so I'll get a lot of use out of a lapdock in that time.

Thanks for showing some Bionic love!
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    I purchased my Droid Bionic on September 28th when I finally said goodbye to my original Droid. At first it was a love/hate relationship due to data drops but that eventually cleared up and because of the data drops I found this great website! The only thing I haven't picked up to finish my journey is a lapdock. I will use it to unleash a powerful but misunderstood and under appreciated phone to surf and frolic through the virtual pages of the web. Maybe watch some Netflix while traveling. And ALWAYS use it to check in at Droidforums.net Thanks for the contest!
    Together is where I want to be...
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Hmmm... technically i didn't buy my Bionic, i was one of the people who won Verizon's Augmented Reality scavenger hunt when the Bionic launched. Unfortunately, it took forever to get the phone (at least it felt like it). The phone did not arrive until October. Looking back now, i can't believe it was only a month, it felt like two.

Does that still count? The lapdock would certainly come in handy while at work.
    Last edited by Zanzaras; 08-16-2012 at 09:53 PM.
    "Intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes." - Unknown
  9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    I got my droid bionic the day after i win this

Lol is that allowed?
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    XT1080
    got my dear bionic 2 weeks after initial launch (would of got it one week but they were out of stock >.>)
    would love to have a Bionic lapdock.
    when i go out for work...
    it would be my new awesome way of keeping in touch with my wife through skyping.
    (and ofc i'd find some games to play on it )
    "A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Links