DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [CONTEST] Droid Concepts App Giveaway

1. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member

[CONTEST] Droid Concepts App Giveaway

Ladies and Gentlemen we are happy to announce that Woodyman of Droid Concepts is sponsoring an app giveaway right here on Droid Forum's! Most of you know and remember Woody from his stellar ROMS that he has compiled through the years, well he has taken it to the next level and has put together some very clever and useful applications that come in handy. His titles include, but are not limited to:

Beer Notes - Do you enjoy a good beer every now and again? Then one day you're sitting at the bar, trying to figure out whether or not you tried that beer before, only to later find out that you have indeed tried it and hated it! Now we have a solution just keep track of all those beers you love, and all the ones you love to hate!

Cigar Box - Do you enjoy a nice cigar every now and again? Considered picking up a cigar dossier and then realized they were a bit to pricey and a hassle to take on trips? Well then we've solved your dilemma! This app is simple, and easy to use, and will track all of your cigars good and bad!

Coffee Pot - So you like coffee too huh? Well we'd thought you'd like this then! You've had your share of good and bad coffee, either that you purchased, received as a gift, or otherwise got, so why not keep a record of all those different coffees you try? Coffee Pot was made just for that reason, use it to keep track of all your favorite and not so favorite coffees and even K-Cups for that Keurig of yours!

Comic Box - You love your comics, and that's why you bag, board, and box them all. Then your friend who recently got into comics is asking you about your books, only you can't remember all the different books/series/mini-series that you've collected over the years. Well now you can! Simply input your comics into our handy digital 'Comic Box' and never again worry about which books you have, and which you don't!

Liquor Cabinet - Lets face it you like your liquor, and your constantly trying out new ones down at the bar. Then its party time, and someone (you) needs to go liquor shopping, but you have no idea what to buy! Well my friend that's where the handy 'Liquor Cabinet' comes in! Keep track of all those different liquors and liqueurs you've had and remember the good ones, and forget the bad. Now next time your shopping you won't have to worry about buying bad liquor!

Wine Rack - You like wine, and there are so many varieties out there to try, so I think you need a hand keeping track of them all! So give the app a try, what have you got to lose, other than not being able to remember that next great wine you can't live without! Wine Rack is simple and easy to use, and will help you remember all those fine wines with ease!

These applications are a steal at $.99 and you can try out the FREE versions to get a taste of what they are all about. Please visit Droid Concepts for more details. The contest!! Lets move on to the contest.

Droid Concepts is giving away any one of their six applications above to 5 lucky winners. All you have to do to enter is post in the comments section what app you want and why. Thats it! Nothing else! This contest will close on Monday June 18, 2012 at 12:00 pm Central at which time 5 winners will be chosen at random.

Be sure to check out Droid Concepts in the PlayStore or visit them online for more info. Good luck everyone!!!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    I'd love to have Beer Notes: because beer is good, and stuff!
    What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    They are a little late to the market considering the number of each already out there. What would be GREAT though is ONE app that could track them all. Open the app and then select a 'category'. would also be great because most of those 'pair' together so you could actually 'link' the pairing rather than just 'noting' them like current apps. Don't know about others but I'm tired of so many apps to do the same thing for for a small 'distinction'... I'd rather pay $5 for one app that does everything than to have five different apps....

Edit: Great contest though, thanks for putting it on!!!!! can't wait to see some of the replies
    You are right to be wary. There is much bullcrap. Be wary of me too, because I may be wrong. Make up your own mind after you evaluate all the evidence and the logic. - Mark Rippetoe
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy Nexus
    I will get in on this game/contest....

Over the past 2 years of graduate school, I got into cigars and starting to get into being an "aficionado" of some sorts. I am, by no means, up there in terms of other "aficionados." In some way, I have become a role model to others (on various other forums) by starting "the various forum's official cigar threads." In doing so, a lot people have contacted me to get advice on certain cigars/manufacturers/etc. Originally, the cigars were just to be a relaxing period from graduate school, but now its sort of become another hobby.

In that little paragraph, one can guess which application I would find handy.

Cam
  6. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Thanks CK for getting this up, and a big thanks to the rest of the DroidForums team here for the support!! Happy to get the chance to do a promotion with you guys!

KZIWarrior, I've had that thought cross my mind in the past, but to be honest when I think of things I don't assume most people will enjoy that same notion... the biggest input into the apps is user feedback, as I'm sure u understand.. I know you meant no harm by your post so no worries my friend... As far as combining.. If that is something you are truly interested in I will work on it, and make it an all in one, along with still offering the individual versions, for those who don't want it all.. the all inclusive will be more than just .99 cents however.. email/pm MD and we could discuss it in more detail if you like!
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Love the cigar app. It is hard to remember them all. Cool idea!
    Motorola Droid Razr
    JB Rooted

Motorola Droid 2 (Work Phone)
    Stock

BACK UP PHONE
    Motorola Droid OG
    Simply Stunning 5.4
    ChevyNo1-1.25Ghz-lowV
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    55 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I'd love a copy of Beer Notes as I enjoy trying a new beer every week. That's not to say that I actually get to drink a new beer every week, but I try. It's hard for me to keep track of all of the ones that I've had before (especially on those nights when I've had too many), so this app would rectify that problem for me!
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    @branshaw09
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S iii
    Beer Notes for me! I have recently started brewing my own beer and already have needed something like this to find a good beer that I liked to copy and brew myself! Thanks!
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - nearing death once T Mobile SIM arrives
    Nexus 4 - Stock, Rooted and Unlocked
    Nexus 7 - Stock, Rooted and Unlocked
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    @georgeo10yal
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    I would love the Comic Book app because I'm a big fans of comic books and I would love an app to help me keep track of what I have! I also hope to go to Comic-Con one day. :3
    My Android Phone History

Droid 2 (Rooted) 9/10-10/11-------->Droid X2(Unrooted) 10/11-12/11-------->Droid RAZR (Will be rooted when ICS is officially released) 12/11-?

I'm here to talk phones and Operating Systems!
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!
    Beer Notes- I always forget the name of the beer I liked. I could tell you how it tasted, and what color it was, but I can't always remember the name. For my birthday, my wife bought me a beer fridge that can be installed under the counter top, (I guess it was thanks for re-doing the kitchen) stocked with several micro-brews. For Father's day all I wanted was a refill for the fridge. Now I just have to wait for them to chill before I try my four new ones. The app sure would make life a little better.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links