DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] It's April Tools and We Are Giving Away an Amazon Kindle Fire

1. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member

[GIVEAWAY] It's April Tools and We Are Giving Away an Amazon Kindle Fire

Now that all the shenanigans of April Fools have come and gone it's time to have some more fun. Droid Forums is giving away the Amazon Kindle Fire! One lucky winner will get their hands on this remarkable 7-inch tablet. The Kindle Fire links seamlessly with Amazon's impressive collection of digital music, videos, magazines, and book services in one easy-to-use package. It's a great little tablet for any tech enthusiast.

So what do you have to do to win the Kindle Fire? First, we want you to let us know what your favorite tech "tool(s)" are. Is the Galaxy Tab a necessity in your daily routine? Tell us about it. Perhaps you can't leave home without your laptop, let us know. Gamers, does your Xbox or Ps3 enable you to escape for a few hours a day so that you can get some much needed "you" time? Sound off. Anything goes. Whatever tech tool you use or need the most we want to hear about it.

Lastly, you must tweet "_your user name_ just entered @droidforums #apriltools Amazon Kindle Fire Giveaway!"

example:

cereal killer just entered @droidforums #apriltools Amazon Kindle Fire Giveaway!
    Deadline to enter the giveaway is this Friday, April 6 2012 at 12:00pm Central. The winner will be announced later in the day. Good luck to everyone who enters, and let the fun begin!!

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I must have my Galaxy Nexus with me at all times. I am addicted to checking tech blogs and car blogs. I text a ton.

Before that, it was my D1.

Before that I had a dumbphone that was incapable of anything other than the basics (I didn't know what I was missing).

Edit: I somehow forgot to mention that I have 4 email accounts synced on my phone that are all pretty important, and I check them regularly. Games are nice as well and help pass time.
    Last edited by g_what; 04-02-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    akhenax likes this.
    Current Phone:

[ParanoidAndroid]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Previous Phones:
    Galaxy Nexus (CDMA/LTE) [ParanoidAndroid]
    Droid 1 [MIUI.us]
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    I rely heavily on my Bionic and the Bionic lapdock. I am disabled and it is light weight, easy enough to use and the battery is good for all day and keeps my phone topped off to boot. It would be much harder to get along without it.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    09HDMSCL
    Phone
    Bionic

Life before smart phones

I have no clue how i survived before smart phones. Being in the military sometimes means "Hurry up and wait". So while i am waiting for a bogus appointment that was suppose to start an hour ago i use my Droid Bionic to check email, read the news, or shoot some birds into outer space! Way better than staring at a colorless wall.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I too am addicted to my Galaxy Nexus! Can't leave home without it I use it for everything

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    I've been relying a lot on my samsung S7 slate for emails and pretty much everything computer related at home -it boots up in less than 20secs. Good for data-emergencies if paired with my rzxr.
    I gotta say, though, my most used gadget must be my g700 mouse -the only way to use the f2000 and the m320 in BF3
  8. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Phone
    note 2
    Premium Member
    I use my old x and my new razr for everything, emails, selling cars on craigslist, and as a ase mechanic, im on my razr looking up car repairs and labor time on alldata online, about 30 time daily, in-between that i find time check droid forums, facebook, google+,and my friends on ps3, some times a round of golf on my razr, also i haven't touched my laptop in 2 years, sucks cuz its new, and now very out dated

my razr's sharper then yours
    Last edited by xtor; 04-02-2012 at 02:52 PM.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid until FedEx gets here
    i'd say my tech tool of choice, if it can be called one, is my RP155 guitar effects processor. id prob spend hundreds if not thousands trying to get the plethora of sounds this one thing can produce. I love my guitar and this can make it sound like anything. Heres hoping low numbers get chosen!
    For when Zues needs to summon the power of the skies, I shall answer the call...THUNDERBOLT HOOOOOOO!
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Definitely my good old droid 1 and soon to be galaxy nexus... I keep my smartphone on me at all times, it even serves as my music player when going to bed

My second big one is my nice little laptop, custom built with dual core 2.8 Ghz processor, 4 gb RAM and 320 Gb hard drive (not bad for being like 3-4 years old, right?)
    My cMetal 11.0 rom for the verizon galaxy nexus

Phone- The GALAXY NEXUS LTE a​ll the
    Rom- My own cMetal 11.0 rom (linaro enhanced cm-11.0)
    Kernel- ASKP or my modified mpokang v10 superram kernel
    previous phone the trusty ol' droid 1
  11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    I'm going for the good old TV I was going to say phone but every1 else is saying it so ill go a diff route I like watching tv and movies on my Sony bravia 60" led tv to bad i dont tweet lol and I personally don't know any1 that does tweeting is wack

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Links