DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] It's April Tools and We Are Giving Away an Amazon Kindle Fire

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr Maxx

My favs

I have the Xoom, Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Razr Maxx. I have a mouse and keyboard for the bigger projects. Never leave home without at least the Maxx and the 7.7. I have 3 work emails and 3 personal emails. I check all numerous times daily. I do everything on my gagets, from documents to editing photographs. Music and video recording and playback. From medical records to printing. I'm so impressed with the way they work that I don't really use my laptop anymore.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X + Xoom

Cool Droid X + Xoom

I use my Droid X heavily each day and my Xoom tablet too. Plus my wife is playing with the Xoom 3+ hrs daily.

We don't use Twitter, though, so guess we won't be entering the Kindle contest. Guess us Facebook people are just chopped liver?

So what do you have to do to win the Kindle Fire? First, we want you to let us know what your favorite tech "tool(s)" are. Is the Galaxy Tab a necessity in your daily routine? Tell us about it. Perhaps you can't leave home without your laptop, let us know. Gamers, does your Xbox or Ps3 enable you to escape for a few hours a day so that you can get some much needed "you" time? Sound off. Anything goes. Whatever tech tool you use or need the most we want to hear about it.

Lastly, you must tweet "_your user name_ just entered @droidforums #apriltools Amazon Kindle Fire Giveaway!"
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

love these newsletrers, but can't go out without my Razr Maxx or laptop!

Love this forum - very helpful to the less "techy" folks. I don't tweet, but would like to be entered for kindle.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    My Razr is invaluable to me. I completely rely on all of its apps and calendars to get through my day. I have two work schedules, three kids schedules and my wifes schedule. This is the only way we can keep our lives in some order.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    thunderbolt
    I don't leave home without my Thunderbolt. I also have a Macbook and an iPad 1 that my wife and I fight over.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone

My Phone, My lover

It's my phone I can't live without....you know, that moment when it's not on your hip and you get that sick feeling...only till you realize you're talking on it.? I couldn't live without it...although my laptop runs a close second when I am at home.

PrincessK
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Twitter
    TeaAddictedGeek
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    I quite literally cannot do without my Droid Incredible 2. It's my todo list, my calendar, my business, my notes...it's a portable computer, essentially. Heck, it's even my alarm clock!
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Thunderbolt

Can't Leave Without My Thunderbolt

Let me find out I have accidentally left my Thunderbolt at home, I will turn around and go get it. This is very addicting. I no longer look at red lights. I do not use it while driving down the road, but it is in my hand when I hit that red light. I check emails constantly since all my business emails come through the phone. When I am waiting at an appointment, I can read the Kindle app but it sure would be nice to have the Kindle Fire where it would be a little larger for me to read.
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone

Must have Techs

Droid, the only thing I need..
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Twitter
    @bacK_N_87
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    I have a Xbox 360 currently playing Mass Effect pretending I'm Captain Kirk. I love getting lost in that universe. Not only that they have the best interface almost not even needing anything else. That's the future baby.

Sent from my DROID3
    RazrBlade
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links