DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] Boot Manager - Android Multi Boot Application

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member

[Giveaway] Boot Manager - Android Multi Boot Application

A few days ago we were happy to announce a big release in the Boot Manager world with Galaxy Nexus support and to celebrate that we have collaborated with the developers to give away two copies a day for five days, the rules are simple - post up why you want Boot Manager and how you will use it to your ROM flashing advantage and the two best answers will be chosen from every day, The contest will close on Monday, February 6 at 12:00 pm Central. The top 10 entries will be announced later that day. That's it, sounds easy right - because it is. So get to posting, good luck to everyone involved and thanks to Conap and gflam for the great app

Be sure to check the release thread for any app/support questions you may have

2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    The current market version will be renamed to Boot Manager Pro and we will be releasing Boot Manager Lite today around 6pm eastern as well. The free version will allow one extra slot and a few features have been removed.

We hope to get more people involved in using Boot Manager by offering a free version which users can try out an extra slot for themselves in order to learn how the app functions.

We also hope to see more devices that are manually supported by the user this way users with unsupported devices can try the app out without purchasing. I will be posting a video later today on how to manually support your device.

Thanks everyone at droid forums for all the support I've received over the year more than glad to give away 10 copies of Boot Manager Pro

Good Luck to everyone!
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    I want Boot Manager because I'm all about Team Bamf and there awesome ROMS. I love flashing different ones every so often, but i hate the fact that I have to wipe data and reinstall everything. If I had boot manager it would be like having a new phone every week and all stuff would be there without having to wipe anything.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I would like to win a copy of Boot Manager so I can easily try out new ROMs or features without needing to nandroid backup my current config. I could easily test a new hack or ROM, and if it doesn't work out, a simple reboot brings back a proven, reliable setup.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    I would love a copy of Boot Manager. I flash new roms every day, usually 2 or 3 per day, trying to find the best one for me. It would be great to be able to do this without erasing my stable rom!
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    With all the awesome ROMs coming out for the Galaxy Nexus, it's a real burden to flash each in turn to try it out and then have to flash back if you don't find anything you like. I spent a whole weekend trying out releases of 4 different ROMs only to come back to the one I started with, cause each had a killer flaw of some kind.

BootManager is a great solutions and I could sure use a free copy!
  7. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Premium Member
    i bought Boot Manager about the second day it came out, so i don't need one. i just wanted to post because of how ecstatic i am that it now supports the GNex!! this is an amazing app, and a flashaholic's dream. even if you don't win one, grab it up!
    "Maybe you guys need a refresher course - it's all ballbearings nowadays!!" -- Fletch

"Goonga Galoonga...No - Goonga Lagoonga..." -- Carl, "Caddyshack"
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Hi, I have a GN and would like to try some of the roms out there, and having Boot Manager would make it easier.
  9. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    @atreyu381
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    I would like to win this app because it would allow a much easier routine to test my themes for different roms. I would not have to wipe everything when porting themes to different roms.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Original Motorola Droid
    I'd like a copy not for myself, but for the community. I'm alpha testing for a very good, very well known developer who wants to remain hidden for now. It would help us to get closer to a release much faster if I didn't have to spend hours wiping and reflashing for each new iteration of his rom.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links