DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: [Giveaway] Sandisk 32GB Micro SD Card

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Twitter
    WMPerson
    Phone
    T-mobile G2x
    Premium Member

[Giveaway] Sandisk 32GB Micro SD Card

Most people are still using older 16GB memory cards in their phones, but we want to change that for 2 lucky people. The folks at Sandisk sent us a couple of their latest 32GB Micro SD cards for giveaway and review. Two people will be getting a class 4 Micro SD card worth $75 via regular mail.

Here is the overview Sandisk gave:
    Capture more photos, record more HD videos and play more music on your mobile phone with reliable SanDisk® microSD™ and microSDHC™ memory cards. By adding more memory to your mobile phone, you can transport and store more photos, HD videos and music - so you can get the most out of your mobile phone. Do more with SanDisk mobile memory cards.
    • Capture more photos
    • Record more video on the go, even in HD
    • Play more of your favorite music
    • Share more of your favorite photos and videos with your friends and family
    • Organize and transfer your photos, videos and music with included SanDisk® Media Manager software
    • Available in 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB* capacities
    • Backed by a 5-year limited** warranty
    To enter simply reply with your favorite thing about Droidforums.net and or the other sister sites. The winners will be selected on Friday by me, then the review of Sandisk's latest Micro SD HC class 6 card will be posted shortly after.
    Last edited by dgstorm; 10-12-2011 at 08:35 AM.
    There is probable a million things about me that you don't know. Check out my About.me page
    About.me

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Droidforums.net is THE first site I load every morning while sipping my coffee! I know it's where I can get the latest Android news and the BEST support for my device. The members here are top notch and always willing to help a fellow Androider out! We're all a big happy family here.
    ilikemoneygreen, wicked and tp7six like this.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    droidforums.net is one of my homepages, and I use it more than I use pretty much any other website. The app is also on my droid's homescreen. I just love how any time I have a problem with my phone I never have to worry because I can always come here and my questions will be answered. I also like the opportunity to help other people and the amount I've learned in a very short time
    wicked and tp7six like this.
  5. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    DroidForums.net Developer
    No doubt that DF is the best community i am a member of on the World Wide Web. Through the phone app and pc i visit DF countless times throughout the day. I enjoy the topics, discussions, news and mostly greeting and helping new members. Thank you DF for keeping it interesting and fun with giveaways.
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    My favorite thing about droidforums.net is definitely the people. Without them, their would be no site. Knowledgeable peeps here.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    Vickery4Liberty
    Phone
    Rooted Droid 3
    Although I am a new member of Droidforums.net, I cant being to express my respect and enthusiast for this forum. Being new to the android system, coming from iPhone platform, I was generally very excited for my Android smartphone knowing a little background about the features and capabilities of these phones.

However, when i first received my Droid 3, I was quite disappointed with all the bugs and little quirks. I was almost ready to give up on the phone and the android platform.

THEN!!! I discovered DROIDFORUMS.net I have been able to meet and expand my knowledge of the android system exponentially and through the amazing helpful community I have come to discover on droidforums.net my phone is now running extremely fast and efficient.

I was able to root my phone and flash a custom rom (Steel Droid3) and Ice Cream Sandwich theme and a few minor tweaks...

Without droidforums.net I probably would have gave up on the android system, but through all my questions, searching, and prompt responses from the helpful members of my newly found community.

Droidforums.net has opened my eyes and is beginning to expand my knowledge of the android system...I am constantly checking the forum and beginning to contribute what knowledge I have gained through other helpful members of the community.

Droidforums.net got me hooked!!!
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid1/DroidX
    The thing that I've most often thought interesting is that DroidForums.net seems to be the place that I always go to for news on Android in general. It seems that the people here really know their stuff.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Wink

I'd have to say that my favorite thing about this forum is the support and the passion that goes into the Android devices we have come to love. If it wasn't for this forum, I would not have spent countless hours staring at my phone, then the computer, then my phone, and then back at the computer (that is actually a good thing because I do it all with a smile ) This forum is one addiction I will never quit.
    -Mike

p.s. Thanks for the consideration. I actually just spent the last half hour trying to order a 32gb class 4 microSD card off of DailySteals, but for some reason my transaction just would not process :-/
  10. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    All of the above! I know my response wont win but seriously, ALL OF THE ABOVE!
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    With the help of DroidForums.net I have been able to fully appreciate the wonders that are the Droid OS. Although I was not an early adopter of the Droid due to a CrackBerry addiction, I have since been cured and ever great full for it. I am now the guy who my friends ask how did I get my phone to do that and I simply say "I read it on DroidForums". Thank you for all the great advice,ROMs and reviews. I can't wait to see what's next.
    Don't run, you don't want to die tired
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Links