DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: [Giveaway] Sandisk 32GB Micro SD Card

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Droid Fourums is my go to site for all my Android addictions, lol. I have learned so much from you all and continuously learn something new each and everyday. Keep up the good work. You guys Rock.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
    wicked likes this.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    I like a lot of things about this site; the help I can easily get with my Droid, the cool wallpapers, and the info on other phones I like. The main thing is probably that this site makes it easy to be in the loop of all things Android. I like to be informed about the next new cool phone, laptop, OS, software, and this site makes that possible.

-A happy guy Thanks.
    wicked likes this.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I love droid forums because it was the first Android exclusive forum that I started reading. DF has given me the opportunity to safely modify all of my Android devices to levels beyond what I thought was possible, and has kept me from smashing my X2 out of frustration (I also have Nitro to thank for that).
    wicked likes this.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    55 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Count me in!

I've been on droidforums.net since the early days of the OG, when you could count the number of subforums on both hands; it's exciting to have been here over the past two years to see how much its grown.

From the first root tutorials that required manually entering commands into adb shell, to unlocking the Droid 2 Global SIM for my mom last year before her trip abroad, to learning about the coolest apps and breaking news about the latest Android phones...droidforums has always been my go-to destination.

I'm still rocking the OG...but a 32GB microSD would fit very nicely into a new Droid RAZR next week
    wicked likes this.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I love droidforums.net for the insane amounts of useful info I find on here. Also, the people here are so helpful. Every time I've had a problem with my droid this is my first stop, before even google searching for it, and every time I've gotten help and found a solution. Also, I'm a sucker for all the good rumors and droidforums definitely keeps me going there. (Can't wait for my nexus prime)
    wicked likes this.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    This is the only Android site I am sure to visit daily! Been here since I got my original Droid and this is always a place where I know I can find useful info and helpful people. Thanks SanDisk and DroidForums.net for the giveaway. A 32GB card would be awesome for my movies and music, and SanDisk is the only brand I buy!
    wicked likes this.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    Droidforums.net helped me get to know my Droid X, which was my first smart phone. I would have been lost without these forums. Thanks for making my first adventure into smart phones a smooth one.
    wicked likes this.
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I like the people here. Willing to help and aren't arrogant on things.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    wicked likes this.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Well im not here to ass kiss to the admins and forum leaders. I was raised that to get respect you earn respect and keep respect. This forum out of all the forums Ive ever been a member of has been by far the best community of people Ive ever seen. From car forums to motorcycle forums to game forums this one takes the cake. The members are helpful and respectful. The news team does a great job. And the admins do a wonderful job of keeping there power from getting to there heads and banning people and editing the crap out a peoples posts. They are fair honest and respectful. That's what I like. Straight and to the point. No BS up peoples skirts I cant stand that. Another sister site that i like is Thrive forums. Although i rarely have time to check them on my breaks at work i do constantly check the Droid Forums for the news. Probably every 1 to 2 hours. Addiction. Possibly. Even if i don't win the 32gb SD card people in this forums should respect and honor the admins here. They give away great stuff and keep us up to date at the cost of there own time.

Heres to you guys.

Thanks
    wicked likes this.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    What I like about this forum is that is is similar to the OG Droid. Though there are newer and exciting forums, Droidforums has stayed the course and still remains to be one of the top forums to go to for info and support for my now Droid X. Keep on keeping on Droidfor!ums
    wicked likes this.
    Dropbox: sign up here and get 250mb extra http://bit.ly/9nsLgY
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Links