DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: DroidForums.net - Droid Bionic Giveaway Strikes Again!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    htc incredible

The love of android

My favorite app: Which category?...lol kjv bible, xda, rom manager, droid forum,wireless tether.....ahhhh....decisions

my favorite game: Angry birds.

My favorite rom: When?....for which phone?...lol warm 2.2 for the dinc by incubus.

My favorite theme: No one in particular, generally i mix 'em up to my heart's content. One of my old ones was kevlarmash for the droid eris.

Why do i love android: "because android first loved me" seriously because android i feel is geared toward making the consumer happy, unlike that other one, no names, "apple", who i feel is too regulated and over-rated. Not bashing the stability and seemlessness of their product. Just not enough freedom for something i paid for. Especially these days when devices don't grow on trees and cost more than a nickel. Android is my soul mate and i knew it was love at first sight. So, from the eris, to the moto, to the inc, i now anticipate the next level in my relationship with android - hopefully the bionic will be the one for me....lol
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    I'm liking this thread more than the original, sooo many less competition lol
    Why is android great? OPEN SOURCE and awesome custom roms like the totally unique and very customizable miui and the blazing fast simply stunning and many useful little tweaks/hacks to fine tune your phone. Not to mention our great supportive and helpful community here. If you have any issues then someone here will always be able to point you in the right direction or simply figure it out right there. And always being up-to-date on the latest devices and upcoming devices is unparalleled...android is the technology of the future, someday our phones/tablets may very well replace computers and laptops

supercharged modified simply stunning 5.5 w/turbocharged 3g
    Chevyno1 ulv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
    honeycomb 3D theme
    19.8 linpack score
    My cMetal 11.0 rom for the verizon galaxy nexus

Phone- The GALAXY NEXUS LTE a​ll the
    Rom- My own cMetal 11.0 rom (linaro enhanced cm-11.0)
    Kernel- ASKP or my modified mpokang v10 superram kernel
    previous phone the trusty ol' droid 1
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    G2
    need a new phone too.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    my favorite Android App would have to be tapatalk just cuz i like being a part of the forums..when i have questions its easier to ask when im on the go or just feeling lazy...my favorite Android game is Cut The Rope me and my son love that game he likes to watch me play and i love watching him play. my favorite custom rom would have to be no doubt Skyraider Zues with the Black And Red Theme! I love Android in general cuz I hate being limited to only one thing with android the possibilties are without a doubt endless.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid

I NEED that BIONIC!!!

Currently running OG Droid w/SS 5.5 so far the best Gingerbread Rom I've tried. Favorite app =Tweetcaster Pro (Android has made me a Twitter junkie). I love DroidForums.net because without it, I would still have a stock OG Droid, not overclocked & optimized. I've been waiting on Bionic since it was first rumored, now it's here & I need it!!!!!!!!!
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Droid Forums, Thanks for this second chance!. My favorite Rom is Simply Stunning with CM7 a very close second. My favorite apps are Callpod Keeper and ACar. I don't play games much on my OG Droid, but when I do it is Angry Birds. I love the Android phone and really love the new Bionic.

Mike
    JuopunutBear S-OFF April 21, 2012

7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X2

Androids eat Apples

Love the openness of android. Android is about the user not the manufacturer.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Just tweeted!
    My favorite app right now is a tie between bootstrapper and titanium backup. Why? Because my droid x looks to be coming to an end (hardware problems it looks like), with constant freezing and rebooting. These 2 apps have saved me already 4x this month alone as I have had to sbf to fix the problems as they occur.
    Would love to win a bionic to replace my x instead of dealing with verizon and the "fun" of refurb replacements.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    The Droid OG was my smart phone. I upgraded to it from a Moto Razor. I am still using The Droid OG, although the power buttons and the volume buttons don't work anymore. I have been waiting for the next great phone to upgrade to. I love the Android Os. I enjoy being able to mod the technology I own, tweak it and make it my own. I feel that if I am going to spend money on a piece of technology, i should be able to use it the way I want and not be constricted by the thoughts and views of the manufacturer. Android allows me to customize my phone and make it work for me. As far as apps go, Rom manager is my most used. Gaming wise I stick with the basics, I am running a two year old and dying phone after all. I play Angry Birds, Words with Friends, Farkle, and Fruit Ninja.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Just tweeted! I'd have to say my all-time favorite ROM would have to be CM7. Although to be honest I haven't ran the ROM in quite some time, many of the best ROMs on my previous phone, the evo 4g, were based off it. I'm excited to see CM7 on the bionic already even if it's not functional :-)
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Links