DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: DroidForums.net - Droid Bionic Giveaway Strikes Again!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X2
    I love the android in general, because I can do such amazing things with it. I had a basic flip phone, didn't do much, just make calls, just an average boring thing. Then, I upgraded to a DroidX, and I was completely blown away! I was like 'WHOA! This PHONE IS AMAZING!" It was such a huge difference, then I learned about how I could customize it, and make it my own, it was great. But now I'm in the need of a new phone, I could totally do with a Bionic, I'd be so happy if I won, but chances are it won't happen...
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Droid!!!

i have had the droid x now for a year and i have fallen in love since we got 2nd init on GB kernal but it would make me so happy for a bionic it just makes me excited to see what the devs could do with this phone and if i would get the bionic i would donate my FRESH DX Refurb to a dev that wanted it !!
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    My favorite rom was cm4dx unfortunately my x got fried when I had to dive into the river after one of my kids. cm4dx was great only rom I've ever used that had no lag and was easy to put my own themes on by tweaking the theme Chooser apps. Now I'm on the x2 that dosent seem to be getting a lot of Dev work.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums App
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    3. Reply in this thread and give us a brief description of your favorite Android App, Android Game, Custom Rom, Custom Theme or just why you love Android in general. Keep it family friendly and have fun with it
    My favorite Android app would have to be Titanium Backup. It's easy to backup my apps and games so I don't lose my settings or saves when I move to a new rom or update. My favorite Android game would have to be Moto Racer. The game is addicting and I'm still trying to be my high score so that I can get a newer bike. My favorite custom rom would definitely have to be Cyanogenmod 7. I love the customizations they put into the rom and the rom is blazing fast. I love Android because you can do so much with the os especially with developers putting out custom roms or themes.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    OG Droid

PLEASEEEE pick me!!!!!!!!

I have been using android since the OG Droid came out, and I still am using that same phone today. This phone is starting to really give me problems because I have had it for so long. I was banking on getting the Samsung GS2 but when it didn't come to Verizon, I am stuck yet again waiting on another phone. My favorite part about andy is that I can customize it to however I want, it simply blows apple out of the water in that aspect. Also, I could play Zenonia or Inotia3 all day long, I love rpgs.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    I love cm7 on my droid Inc and nook color but I'm dying for some 4g love
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    I believe in a good sob story every once and a while. To make this post honest, my current situation is I just had to leave the MCC library because it closed for the night, although i'm running on an hour of sleep from the past 2 days , i still have so much school work i need to get done. Im distracted by this givaway because it currently offers me a chance to potentially not be in the college parking doing homework in the car at 11pm.... Or at least if i was in this current situation again and had the Bionic i could actually see the webpages and ebooks while doing research on Philosophy rather than spending that time zooming in and out on my current 3'8 inch screen. That was the "Sob" now comes the story! (Yes a story! at least i will entertain you a little please forgive my possible typos as i am typing this on the D1, and hopefully my ideas are flowing well without sleep. This is kinda of an improvement on my last story)

One day, I was walking down the street and and happened to get hit on the sidewalk by a car. The driver just took off, my leg was completely broken and I was in shock. As I was was on the ground in agony, a random chipmunk was strolling by, he got close then he realized I was their. This is the point of no return..... The chipmunk attacked me and my injured self. After a minute or so of screams(me) and squealing(chipmunk) I managed to get on my feet. I pulled out my D1 to call for help but the response time is laggy and the screen start-up has a delay. Before I could hit dial button the chipmunk managed to gash my fingers preventing me from using the touch screen. I made a run for it but ran into a stop sign and it knocked me back onto the ground. The evil chipmunk took advantage and filled my broken leg full of gashes. I was able to stun the chipmunk really quick with a quick kick from the other leg. I managed to get back onto my feet and once again started trying to run/limp away from the vicious creature. A car driving by saw me and was shocked to see how messed up I was. What the driver didn't know was that their was a chipmunk on the prowl. At this point the chipmunk was fully recovered, and started to attack once more. This time he went after the driver of the car. The driver was injured pretty badly, he took bad gash to the neck. I got us both in his car and floored it. The chipmunk got into the door before I could close it and it started attacking me once more. This caused me to crash into an apartment complex made of brick. Everything in the car was stunned and for a good minute no one moved. I was the first to come around and managed to get out of the car. This was a simple action becuase once i was out i collapsed while trying to do the "Owe dance" (when someone is in extreme pain and sudden trauma, its common to try to shake off the pain but it happens to look like a dance. ) I looked up to see the hurt driver giving me a thumbs up meaning he was ok. During the crash the chipmunk got flown into the window and was knocked out cold. I pulled out my phone to call the fireman and my phone took a full minute to enter the slide the lock screen and to fully start the dialing app. Once i was connected with the 911 operator, I saw the chipmunk waking up... since I was collapsed and on the ground, i had to do a sitting back crawl to get away from it but it was definitely still in shock. I was screaming to the phone but my call was disconnected due to a force close. The chipmunk came to complete contentiousness at this point, and started to get its bearings. He looked at me right in the eyes and from that moment I saw anger and knew he was going in for the kill. He quickly leaped towards me, but i still had one move left.... I threw my D1 at the little guy. My D1 landed perfectly and stunned the beat. Unfortunately, my D1 reflected off the chipmunk and disintegrated on impact on the wrecked car.The chipmunk was knocked back from the hit but not killed. He recovered pretty fast but this time, when he looked me this time it seemed that he hesitated and took off back down the street. I survived! Once the Fire Department came I was in the clear but unfortunately my phone took the ultimate sacrifice and was in pieces. Please DroidForums.net, Help a dude out, I'm phone less, and am all busted up from this evil chipmunk. What will happen to me if it happens to attack me without a phone? :P (this only took me a good hour to write......., haha, if that kind of effort doesn't put me into the running of the Bionic i don't know what will)
    Anyway, back to my research paper. Have fun everyone! take care!
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    LTE Galaxy Nexus!
    Oh how I love Android... there are both pros and cons.
    With android I know I can take full control over my phone. I know I can have the exact configuration of hardware that current technology allows for. I know I can change my bootloader to that epic Nexus Prime on posted last night...
    There are a few cons. Sometimes android phones can have a steaper learning curve and sometimes they just don't work for no reason. Sometimes, android phones can get sluggish. If I win you can take another jewl off of iOS' crown! Make my phone snappeh!
    "Every day I wake up,
    Alone because,
    I'm not like all the other boys"

-As You Are by Travis
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Twitter
    XSYLUS_DEV
    Phone
    DROID 4 • Cricket Wireless

Cool I'm extremely generous with my time and talents

I helped a lot of people get their smartphones, meant for "other carriers", working on Cricket. I even wrote a free app to help keep the 3G internet running smoothly. With a Droid Bionic I'll be able to help even more people! While nice guys may finish last, with the help of DroidForums they win the best smartphones!
    “Innovation is not the product of logical thought..." ~Albert Einstein
    Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    I really would like the chance to win this. I am a developer and would love to help out on the CM7 Effort for the device. Here's my retweet:
    DroidForums.net - Droid Bionic Giveaway Strikes Again!-nou9zl.png

Here is some works that I've been associated with:
    DROIDX and DROID2 Finally Receive MIUI Ports - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    DROID3 1-Click Easy Root Already Released - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    {AOSP}{Custom Gingerbread}OMFGB 1.3.1 Nightlies
    [ROM]-[7/30/2010] Evil Eris v4.0(HTC Sense UI-Android 2.1) - xda-developers

Please consider me. Thank you!
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Links