DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: DroidForums.net - Droid Bionic Giveaway Strikes Again!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    Smess84
    Phone
    Nexus
    I'll go for favorite rom. P.E. has been the best thing I have ever put on my phone. I have much respect for the entire community for putting all of this together, day in and day out, without much kickback for it. All in the name of ANDROID!!! Getting my Droid 1 was one of the best moves I have ever made....but joining this forum and rooting (with the help of C.K and the rescue squad) was The best move I have made. Thanks for everything guys. Here is to hoping!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I love Android for many reasons. First, it's so open and customizable, unlike the iphone. Secondly, there are so many free apps to enjoy. Lastly, the best app, Droid Forums, wouldn't be as interesting and informative if I didn't have an Android:-)

Droid just does it all better!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Favorite App

I love Android! It's roots are in Linux, it's open source, it's customizable, powerful, sexy and can do just about anything you want it to. I have about 10 favorite apps but I think I use Tune In Radio, Teamviewer, Weather Channel and Sports Tap the most.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid. Verizon

Thumbs up why I love android

The best thing I like about android is that it is an open OS. being able to customize your phone/tablet to ones liking is priceless. Angry Birds is game to play.twitter handle jthoma065
    Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    So you didn't win with our last Droid Bionic Giveaway? Well then we have some great news to deliver. DroidForums.net would like to present you with another chance to win a Motorola Droid Bionic absolutely free! We've been talking, dreaming, and drooling about the Droid Bionic for the last nine months. Our Droid Bionic release party is still going strong and to show just how much we appreciate the community we have decided to put the new Droid Bionic in the hands of another lucky member. How do I win you ask??1. Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/DroidForums2. You must Retweet the following:
    Code:
    Droid Bionic Giveaway Strikes Again at DroidForums.net! DroidForums.net - Droid Bionic Giveaway Strikes Again! #droid #android #bionic @DroidForums
    3. Reply in this thread and give us a brief description of your favorite Android App, Android Game, Custom Rom, Custom Theme or just why you love Android in general. Keep it family friendly and have fun with it!4. That's it folks, it's just that easy!This thread will remain open for 5 days, so be sure to get your post in soon. We will randomly pick one winner from this thread and make an announcement September 17thGood Luck!Reminder: Only one entry/post per member! Double posts will be deleted and it can cause you to be disqualified.
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    OG Droid UD 3.0 -- GB :)
    I've gotta go with lgb. ton of features and smooth on my d1. Liquids roms have extended the life of my phone and that's what makes android awesome.
    Google Interview Q&A

Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    brian_leuze
    Phone
    Crackflasher on the G Nexus
    Awesome a second chance at this!! Being a father of 4 (2 girls and 2 boys) I have to say that the most used 'app' if you will, is Handcent. Constantly checking in on the kids and them checking in with me. It's getting to the point where we need a phone for the youngest one now since she takes the bus to and from school and is home for about 15 min before anyone else. I would love to win the Bionic so that I could give her my sons D2 and he could have my X and then make sure she's ok after school everyday.

I also want to take the time to thank everyone in this forum that has helped myself or someone else out when they got stuck or had problems with their phone. If not for a few people, I would have had an expensive paperweight at the end of last yr. Thanks for all you guys/gals do to make things go as easy as possible. I have been trying to do the same now that I understand a lot more about the Android world...lol.

BTW: Good luck everyone!
    I'll help out any way I can! That's what Android is all about.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Best Roms.. hands down.. have been any that the TSM (teamsbrissenmod) guys release. They dont release half done broken roms, they make sure they are gtg out of the box. A rarity nowadays it seems.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Favorite Rom right now: MIUI, hands down. When I first flashed it a few weeks ago, I was reticent to use a ROM that looked so iPhone-ish. But the UI is so slick, and the attention to detail of the devs is amazing. I was also very surprised at how cool the MIUI community is. I might stay on it for at least a little while. I :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  9. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    DroidForums.net Developer
    The OG Droid has been my first and only smartphone, i rooted it the day i found DF and never looked back, as anyone who tries custom roms would know Sourcery has been my home since day one of its existing, i roam around DF trying to help as much as i can, i am on DF through the mobile app and online at least once an hour... I know, im a DFaholic.
    Been keeping track of the bionic for a while and would love to get one as my OG is still rocking but wont run to many apps as we all know..

BTW... i can flash roms, themes, sbf, customize and do so much with my phone and its all a 100% thanks to the members on DF, this place is by far the place i spend more time on than anywhere else on the web... seriously.. ask my wife..
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droidx
    Best thing about android is the fact that there are so many customizable roms,themes,phones
    If you want stock go stock but ,if your like me then your changing things up nonstop! Thanks to all the devs!!! who make android so awesome!
    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links