DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 151 of 180 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1791
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Droid Forums - Droid Bionic Giveaway!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Twitter
    @stratman4300
    Phone
    Droid 1
    I would use the powers of the Bionic for *gasp* WORLD DOMINATION!!!!
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid

It's time to retire my Motorola Razr!!!!!!!

I'm a techie, but, i'm a picky as hell techie. I never wanted an iphone cause I'm not into the closed format approach. When android came out I started to get excited about getting a smartphone, but, ever couple months there was a report that something new would come out. I've been waiting for almost 3 years for a new phone and I know the Bionic is for me. Help me jump into the 21st century.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Been a big fan of android since day 1. Bought the OG opening day. The depth and capabilities of Android left me blown away and the feeling is the same today. I would love to be the proud owner of a Bionic without having to pay a months worth of groceries to upgrade!

Make it happen! And thanks to DF and all its members for the best Droid website out there.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I am and Android virgin and what better way to pop my cherry than with a Bionic?
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I should win this contest because I ACTUALLY retweeted as asked..... Oh, and my OG Droid is hanging on by a thread, and I'm going blind from staring at that teeny tiny screen!
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid 2

Droid Bionic for me!

With the anniversary of 9/11 coming around, I deserve to win the bionic so I can donate it to a firefire in honor of all the firefires that perished trying to help others!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1

Droid Bionic Giveaway

I could really benefit from winning the Bionic as my original Moto Droid died this last week due to a lightning strike when it was plugged in charging.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855

Pick me

I want the Bionic because I still have the original Droid. I am on Gingerbread, but it does not run it well. I get jealous whenever a friend shows me their new phone. I want to hold of on spending $200 for a new phone as long as possible.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

MeMeMe!!..My truck stole my Bionic :(

As others, I joined the Droid madness with the OG Droid back in the day. Historically, I have always been one to be impatient and jump at Big Red's annual upgrade offer. I have been eligible for my last annual upgrade since March but knew the Bionic would eventually make its way to us. I scoffed at all the others that came before. I'm a die hard Moto fan, sure the new children aren't as indestructible as the OG Droid...but the good whole gorilla glass has proved itself time and time again. My OG always resides in my pocket, without a case and has been dropped on several occasions. OG screen is still 100% scratch free. Looking towards a new phone...4G turned on in my area just a coupla months ago, so 4G it had to be (also want voice over 4g to be ready to take advantage of same..Revolution?..Nope, not a Moto or a Droid)..I love Netflix streaming, but have no access other than my phone...HDMI out with mirror needed. Want to stay current as long as I can, so...Dual Core a must. My OG is overclocked to 1.1Ghz max on demand, so I need comparable speed. I'm a modest Techie so the 1GB DDR is awesome! Like the upgrade to 16Gb + 16Gb (up to 32 = 48 total!!) of memory! Ok...so, the techie in me kinda whispered..wait for the "Droid/Nexus Prime"...one, we all know how drop dates get pushed back, two, I'm sure the Bionic will be pushed to some Ice Cream goodness one way or another (root!root!), and its not a Moto with all the accessories and my devotion to boot (I love Google Navigation and use the car and multimedia docks daily)......The wait is over...THE BIONIC IS HERE!!! Now for the hard part....had money planned out, then two weeks ago the Fuel Injection Pump on my truck goes out....out of warranty...doing the labor myself to save money, but that part alone goes for $966 bucks!!!!. So I didn't get to run to the Verizon store today, or hop on the Verizon website at midnight. Its just me and my OG Droid (always loyal and dependable) and a parked Silverado 2500HD (still building on the funds for the pump!!!)..Then the clouds parted and DroidForums.net said they're gonna give one away...no more did I have to debate on walking to work everyday versus fixing the truck...I can take the for sale signs off the kids and pets....I can close the Lemonade stand erected in the yard...yes today was a good day...but September 12th will be heavenly ....p.s....I'll donate my OG Droid to one of those who say theirs died if I'm chosen as the keeper of the Bionic one!
    Member #
    Twitter
    707BellyDancer
    Phone
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    I want to win the Bionic because I am still rocking the OG Droid and it almost my birthday in October how I would love upgrade badly. Don't get me wrong I love my OG DROID it rooted, rom, and themed, but I would love to roll with the newest and greatest Android phone on the market. Plus I never win anything, Please give this Belly Dancer something to shimmy about.

Links