DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1791
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Droid Forums - Droid Bionic Giveaway!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    i'd love to win the bionic because well....my droid 2 is on its way out and reallistically it'd be nice to not have to switch back to my bunk blackberry before upgrading again in the next few months. keep me a droid user!
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    peanut butter jelly time!

awesome contest guys/gals!
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    htc thunderbolt
    I was holding out for the bionic and broke my incredible which forced me to upgrade to the thunderbolt no way i could afford to buy a bionic now plying hope is to win one ;-)
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    (hope i win)
  5. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Just saying good luck to everyone who enters!! (This is not an entry to win)
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DX2
    I don't need the Bionic, but after putting up with the garbage that is the Samsung fascinate for months I'm now rocking a Droid X2 and love it. However my wife is still saddled with her fascinate that doesn't ring when it should and Verizon has not offered any other option. She needs a reliable phone for work and with our daughter in school if there's an emergency she needs a reliable phone. My X2 has an excellent phone so if I won the Bionic I would give her the X2 and start flashing roms and being a test dummy for the community with the Bionic. I'm new to the droid world but have been hacking and flashing phones for months so I look forward to learning more about the droid world.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I would like to win a bionic cause i could use a new phone sadly my dx is no more

ps i live in South Dakota i need something to look forward to
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Twitter
    K3nL
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Poor Charlie

Note - Charlie is a hypothetical name and will be used to keep my identity safe in this story.

Charlie was a sad boy, growing up in a middle class American home with a fairly dull but semi-normal life. He went to college after he finally completed High School (took 3 tries at the 12th grade). College was a time of fun and not much school... Charlie got his first cell phone way back in 2001, he still remembers how awesome it was to have a phone that was monochromatic with a cool flip top. Well not long after the first cell phone, Charlie ran over the phone with his car and needed to get a new one. Due to the awesomeness of his cell provider (hereby referenced as Horizon) he was able to purchase a new phone that had a color display for full retail price of $300. What a steal! Well, the years went by and Charlie didn't have much luck with cell phones and was on a very basic plan. Then one day, he decided that he would splurge and get the original Motorola Droid (OMD going forward), it was one of the happiest days of his life. Out of the box, the phone was amazing and super fast. Well, Charlie couldn't leave the OMD in its original state, so he decided to root the phone. This also was a very good decision and allowed for countless hours of wasting time flashing the ROM and having to restore all his data. Not too far back, the OMD started randomly turning off on it's own (an AMAZING OMD feature with certain kernels!), so Charlie flashed yet another ROM and Kernel in hope of restoring OMD to it's original glory. Well, in case you couldn't figure it out, it didn't really work. OMD's battery is consistently getting worse by the day and it's to the point that it's so unpredictable as to when it will die/freeze. Charlie now is in envy of the DROID Bionic...who wouldn't be with a spec list like that (it's like dating a supermodel). Hopefully, one day, Charlie will be able to wrap is hands around and caress the DROID Bionic or the supermodel. At this point it seems that the DROID Bionic is the more realistic but yet still nearly unattainable prize. At $300 for the DROID Bionic, Charlie wishes that he would have actually paid attention in college and not just had fun! Oh well, here's to my story about why Charlie should win the incredibly awesome and fantabulous DROID Bionic, because supermodels are just about the looks....

Thanks DroidForums.net!
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Thumbs up Please pick me!

I'd like to win the Droid Bionic Giveaway to keep my early adopter street cred. I make for an effective spokes-Droid!
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DX
    I want to win a Bionic cause I'm up to my ears in loans and need a phone!!

Links