DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Cyanogenmod 7.0.3 mms problems

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible

Cyanogenmod 7.0.3 mms problems

Hello,

I have attempted to send picture messages through the stock program and go SMS pro and have encountered this error: the message seems stuck when sending and will not reach the recipient ever. There is no error message.

I did not change the apn settings. If I should please point me in the right direction. I am using the HTC Incredible with Verizon being my carrier.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by corence View Post
    Hello,

I have attempted to send picture messages through the stock program and go SMS pro and have encountered this error: the message seems stuck when sending and will not reach the recipient ever. There is no error message.

I did not change the apn settings. If I should please point me in the right direction. I am using the HTC Incredible with Verizon being my carrier.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
    I'm having the exact same problem with my original Droid. They just won't send at all. It's the same in the stock messaging client and Handcent SMS.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    +2. I'm also having the same problem. I can't receive MMS messages either. When I do get one sent to me, it gives me a download button, so I hit download and it loads for a minute, then nothing happens. How can I get my MMS back working again? I'm on CM 7.1. Thanks!
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by b-jammin21 View Post
    +2. I'm also having the same problem. I can't receive MMS messages either. When I do get one sent to me, it gives me a download button, so I hit download and it loads for a minute, then nothing happens. How can I get my MMS back working again? I'm on CM 7.1. Thanks!
    I can confirm that the same thing happens when I receive MMS messages. If I hit the download button, it just says 'downloading' forever. It stays that way even if I reboot the phone. Running CM 7.0.3 here.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by gambrinus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b-jammin21 View Post
    I can confirm that the same thing happens when I receive MMS messages. If I hit the download button, it just says 'downloading' forever. It stays that way even if I reboot the phone. Running CM 7.0.3 here.
    Yeah sounds exactly like my issue. I flashed Steel Droid 8.0 and had the same problem as well. Id be curious to see how many others are having this problem, but more importantly, how I can fix it. Btw, I'm using the stock messaging app.

Links